GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

God I hope we pull the upset of the year Sunday. 

Oh you could be upset on Sunday, sure. 

Might need to pray to God, Allah, Ra, Inti, Buddha; any deity that you can think of. 

6 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Upset of the year? We have literally the same injuries..

The only difference is that fat Ewok can't keep his hands off women. 

What game would be a bigger upset so far this year? Didnt you guys post something that like every single TV pundit has picked yall so far? 

It might be a bit of hyperbole... but I cant think of a bigger upset. Maybe the Panthers over the Pats - - but the pats were awful to start the year. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I think we're a 4 point favorite? Maybe a little less. There have been bigger upsets.

I thought the dude just posted 4.5 on the road. Which means more than a TD favorite at your place. It would be a pretty big upset. And again; name a bigger one. There probably has been a bigger one, I just cant think of it. Especially since were playing like crap and yall are on fire coming off a bye.

Actually, you know what, Broncos losing to the Giants was a bigger upset. And it seems to have broken the Broncos team. 

My point still stands. It would be a pretty big upset factoring in the momentum of our teams. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

My point still stands. It would be a pretty big upset factoring in the momentum of our teams. 

But you guys have Dak, the best QB since Jerruh invented the QB position. You should not have to worry about any other injuries, your once-in-a-lifetime franchise QB should be able to get the job done. 

shannon.vresize.320.180.high.0.jpeg "SKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP"

Yeah I'd say Giants beating Denver at Denver is a huge upset. Rams at Dallas must have been as well. Chicago beating Pitt maybe. Carolina at New England is a bit one. Miami at Atlanta. Chicago beating Carolina. Washington at Seattle.

Archived