GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The reason I think we beat the Cowboys is their defense is terrible. We are going to put up points on them, and barring some spectacular turn around, there offense is going to struggle minus Zeke(and potentially minus Smith). If both teams play to their skill levels this is an easy win for the Eagles.

That said, it is a divisional game so I guess anything can happen.

To channel my inner @Danger, the most confident I've been going into a game was that wacky Tuesday nighter vs Minny when Joe Webb tip toed along the sidelines for a scramble TD en route to handing us a surprising L. I believe it was 2010, when Vick was the starter. 

I feel as though I'm that confident today about SNF. 

8 minutes ago, 808 said:

I feel as though I'm that confident today about SNF. 

Would've put down my whole first paycheck on the Eagles covering the spread if I wasn't a broke college student who just got a new job and doesn't get paid till next Friday. 

That's the best indication I can give for just how confident I am.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I would've put down my whole first paycheck on the Eagles covering the spread for this game if I wasn't a broke college student who just got a new job and doesn't get paid till next Friday. 

That's the best indication I can give for just how confident I am.

So you're willing to wager a Cup-o-noodles, some pocket lint, and an expired PS+ membership card? Awesome bro! 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The reason I think we beat the Cowboys is their defense is terrible. We are going to put up points on them, and barring some spectacular turn around, there offense is going to struggle minus Zeke(and potentially minus Smith). If both teams play to their skill levels this is an easy win for the Eagles.

That said, it is a divisional game so I guess anything can happen.

We're going to gash their defense without Lee. Get the J-Train rolling early, rotate in Blount as the defense gets worn down, and work off that with play actions/bootlegs with Carson.

Don't think Webby wants us getting into that subject matter, but in general, could you imagine the stuff that's out there on Jerry Jones? I think he's really being foolish with his comments on the commissioner. No surprise there are things being released as soon as he starts chest thumping about taking on Goodell. That should muzzle him.

Archived