GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

The Eagles have won all 15 games under Pederson the last two years, when

• Eagles score more than 20 points (5 out of 25 games not met) AND 
  • Eagles commit max 10 penalties (2 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson is sacked max 3 times (4 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson attempts max 43 passes (6 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson has a higher passer rating than (1 out of 25 games not met) 52

win % in nfl in 2017 is 86%; win % for Eagles since 2010 is 85% if all criteria is met. 

Probably I have too much time/spend too much time for irrelevant research like this. :)

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

We listen to You" boast about the Dak/Zeke/Girl Greatness (all of last season)

But I didnt do that? And neither did the rest of the Cowboys forum when they entered here. We were too busy debating Romo V Dak. 

And I am not saying we didnt do it at all, of course we chest thumped every know and then. Youve just taken chest thumping to a whole new level. But its whatever, it is your forum. 

It's impossible to be Chest Thumping More the the 2016 Cowboys Forum. "You all" were in another Stratosphere!! Let's be real. Only difference being, most of us avoided your Forum like the plague so we only had to hear it when in Here or in the Gen Forum.

I give You props for not disappearing like Gmen when things aren't great but I'm sorry , what's said in our Forum, about our Rivals and it's posters should be expected. Not complained about.

Dallas Forum= Dallas Love

Eagles Forum= NFCE Hatred

Real Talk!

Just now, furti said:

The Eagles have won all 15 games under Pederson the last two years, when

• Eagles score more than 20 points (5 out of 25 games not met) AND 
  • Eagles commit max 10 penalties (2 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson is sacked max 3 times (4 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson attempts max 43 passes (6 out of 25 games not met) AND
  • Carson has a higher passer rating than (1 out of 25 games not met) 52

win % in nfl in 2017 is 86%; win % for Eagles since 2010 is 85% if all criteria is met. 

Probably I have too much time/spend too much time for irrelevant research like this. :)

Nope, this info is not irrelevant. I love extensive stat research. 

Speaking of having too much time for useless research, did you know this was the first year the Eagles completed the NFL gauntlet of 3 wins in 11 days? In their previous 8 attempts, they had never done it. 

2008 T L W

2010 W L W

2011 W L L

2012 L W L

2013 W L L

2014 L W W

2015 L L L

2016 L L W

2017 W W W

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

What's disturbing about those stats is the fact the Eagles have had 10+ Penalties in 23 of 25 games under DTM?

WTF? We the Old School Raiders?

Nope, Nabbs, the other way around. Only 2 times happened. 

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's impossible to be Chest Thumping More the the 2016 Cowboys Forum. "You all" were in another Stratosphere!! Let's be real. Only difference being, most of us avoided your Forum like the plague so we only had to hear it when in Here or in the Gen Forum.

You literally have contradicting comments in your own opening statements. But you can think whatever. Literally more than 60% of the post were Romo V Dak. Probably closer to 75%. I have no clue what the Gen section was like, I almost never go there. I only check 3 things on this website: Cowboys, Eagles, WAYTA

True or False?   

At some point during the game, the camera will zoom in on Dez and he'll be crying.

Over/Under

2.5 TD's combined for Zach Ertz and Jay Ajayi?

True/False

This will end up being the best game Cole Beasley has all year?

Archived