GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

First, theyve always hated each other. And Romo has publicly jabbed Deion more than a couple times. But honestly it has got to really irk Deion that he trys so hard to be this super suave dude, and Romo just waltzed in with his silly humor, aww shucks attitude and is already the best announcer in all of the NFL. 

Can you explain more of this?

I´ve been very curious about it since it happened.

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Can you explain more of this?

I´ve been very curious about it since it happened.

Irvin and Deion decided to drum up theatrics by taking over the top stances against each other on NFL Network. Irvin would praise us like the second coming of the 90's, and Deion would poop on everything we did. This led to an entire segment of them fighting over Romo, where Deion kept calling him "Tony Oh-No". Eventually Romo is on the set with the NFL crew and makes some off handed comments about how Deion is twofaced trying to praise Romo after all the crap hes talked. Deion got super upset that Romo embarrassed him on live TV... and theyve constantly thrown jabs at eachother since.

This latest fight is because Romo said Marcus Peters would make Deion look like a good tackler. Deion, once again, got super pissy about being made fun of on live TV and went on rant about how hes in the HOF. 

EDIT - And a deeper part is that Deion still lives in Dallas and tries to hamm up that hes a former Cowboy, but most of our fanbase doesnt really like the dude. He's kind of a jerk. I think all the crap between him and Dez Bryant sealed the deal - he may live in Dallas, but the city doesnt want him there. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Irvin and Deion decided to drum up theatrics by taking over the top stances against each other on NFL Network. Irvin would praise us like the second coming of the 90's, and Deion would poop on everything we did. This led to an entire segment of them fighting over Romo, where Deion kept calling him "Tony Oh-No". Eventually Romo is on the set with the NFL crew and makes some off handed comments about how Deion is twofaced trying to praise Romo after all the crap hes talked. Deion got super upset that Romo embarrassed him on live TV... and theyve constantly thrown jabs at eachother since.

This latest fight is because Romo said Marcus Peters would make Deion look like a good tackler. Deion, once again, got super pissy about being made fun of on live TV and went on rant about how hes in the HOF. 

Thanks I didn´t know about Tony calling Deion twoface. That explains a lot.

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Thanks I didn´t know about Tony calling Deion twoface. That explains a lot.

It wasnt that direct - it was just implied. IIRC He made two comments, one to Rich Eisen about Deion being his biggest critic and when Deion tried to play it off with a "i love ya man, you know I think your great" - Romo gave him a poopeating grin and was like "ya right dude. You are so supportive" - to which everyone else on stage (mainly Irvin) lost it with laughter. 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

We'll see the guy who couldn't beat out Chaz Green for the backup spot? Sign me up!

While true there's no way Garrett is Stupid enough to NOT help either player this week. Hopefully that means less Witten (Eagle Killer)  as a receiver, more Blocking/Chipping/Helping the LT.

That too is a positive. Jason always kills us.

6 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I'm excited to see how newly paid Timmy Jernigan will play against Martin/ Frederick/ Cooper? 

Cooper is actually worse than Warmack, if that is even fathomable. We should be able to get pressure in the A gap. 

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

Over/ Under: 3.5 Uzekeil Elliott references in SNF's game? 

Over/ Under: 1.5 Jurray vs the NFL references?

Over/ Under: 2.5 Sean Lee references? 

What in the 1st quarter? Way over nles.

Archived