GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

49 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Honestly, I'm feeling really good about this game. Wouldn't be surprised if we just absolutely stomp them out. That defense is trash.

I'm expecting nothing less than a stomping with Lee, Zeke and Tyron out or at limited strength.

6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Some of us are way too confident. I expect Dallas to keep it close early on. Its in Jurray's world so that would be something if we roll late putting up a 50 burger. 

Keys to the game: Pound the ball, play action that back 7 and let the hounds eat on D. Hopefully we can control the dink and dunk to Cole Witten which sets up Dez. 

I agree with you. I´m not as confident as others are.

Look how the Giants game turned out. I certainly do not expect our DL to ¨feast¨. They will be better prepared than against Atlanta and will game plan accordingly. We better bring our A game and keep our offense on the field for the whole game. 

Maybe its just me, but I think the spread being at -3.5 is kinda low.

I get that its a divisional game and Dallas is at home, but the Cowboys don't have the guy they run their offense through (Zeke), the guy who makes their defense look a lot better (Lee) and they might not have the guy who is the best tackle in the league with bad back-ups and even if he plays he's probably not gonna be as effective as he normally would.

Also, Doug has had an extra week to prepare for the Cowboys. I feel like he's gonna call another great game. He is gonna absolutely take Jaylon Smith's lunch who bites on everything and isn't quick to diagnose. 

Our guys are also rested and chomping at the bit to get back out there. 

Not to mention we are getting Darby back. Ertz is gonna play again. Ajayi knows the offense now and is ready to get more of a workload.

Obviously anything can happen. The breaks could just go the Cowboys way. Still I'm pretty confident that we'll win by more than a field goal though.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:
3 hours ago, Danger said:

Any updates on Tyron Smith for this Sunday?

Last I read it's likely he plays.

I'd be shocked (more injured then they let on) if he didn't. I think Resting him/ getting healthier for this game was the plan from the jump IMO. They just didn't think it would be that pathetic without him to where a Win was damn near impossible to obtain.

Archived