GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

Even if they get Smith back, you'd have to think he won't be 100%. Groin issues don't go away this quickly, and even if you think it's gone, can come back in an instant.

Even if he were. He and Zach Martin can't block all four D-Lineman. I'm not worried about that.

We've all been fans for long enough to know not to overlook any opponent, especially our most hated rivals. But I am feeling very confident this week that our players will be ready to continue what they've been doing all season. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hey now, you came back to beat us after we benched the literal entire team. 

Yet Romo comes in to throw a TD pass in that game, and the 2017 TNF crew found it fit to show that highlight during the Eagles-Panthers game a few weeks ago.

Whatevs, we ate that W in both instances. 

Just now, 808 said:

Yet Romo comes in to throw a TD pass in that game, and the 2017 TNF crew found it fit to show that highlight during the Eagles-Panthers game a few weeks ago.

Whatevs, we ate that W in both instances. 

Were gunning for the revenge game of the century at the end of this season. We will avenge you beating our back ups last year by in turn crushing your back ups this year. IT will be glorious. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Were gunning for the revenge game of the century at the end of this season. We will avenge you beating our back ups last year by in turn crushing your back ups this year. IT will be glorious. 

Will Chaz Green be the LT or will his backup start the game? Dak better not be playing if he want's a healthy offseason.

2 minutes ago, SwedeCane said:

Will Chaz Green be the LT or will his backup start the game? Dak better not be playing if he want's a healthy offseason.

It will hopefully be Smith. And to be fair to Green, he has actually started plenty of games for us before and never looked that awful. I dont know if it was a confidence issue or he was just rusty or what. I would hope he will never have another game that atrocious in his life. Im going to chalk it up to everyone has a bad game sometime. 

I dont know how else to reconcile the fact that hes played good before and that was maybe the worst OL performance in NFL history. 

Archived