GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

49 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While true there's no way Garrett is Stupid enough to NOT help either player this week. Hopefully that means less Witten (Eagle Killer)  as a receiver, more Blocking/Chipping/Helping the LT.

That too is a positive. Jason always kills us.

Contrary to popular complaint, he actually did try to help him. I watched the all 22 and we def attempted to help Chaz. The problem is that you can not help someone on every single play. And you cant even ensure that you can help. For example, when we put witten on that side, the Falcons countered by putting a LB over Witten. So jason had to chose - block the man right in front of him, or Double clayborne and let the LB have a free rush at Dak. Obviously, you have to block the LB. 

Chaz was just really awful. 

51 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Over/ Under: 3.5 Uzekeil Elliott references in SNF's game? 

Over/ Under: 1.5 Jurray vs the NFL references?

Over/ Under: 2.5 Sean Lee references? 

1. Over by kickoff.

2. Over by half.

3. Over by kickoff.

21 minutes ago, 808 said:

I mean, if we win it's ONLY because Zeke, Smith and Lee were out. If we lose, we're the biggest chumps on the planet. You know that brah. 

Pretty much. This forum might explode, be unapproachable given the Trolls and Matt's (always here) if the Eagles Choke given the situation and obvious expectations for this game!

One of the reasons I hate playing Teams with the "Nobody Thinks We Can Win" mentality galvanizing a team. Us Against the world? Prove the haters wrong?

Much like the Eagles 2 weeks ago vs the NFZ (4 TD) , #1 Rush Defense (200 Rush yds), Best Pass Rusher in the NFL ( Treated like a Mitch by LJ)? Be amazed how motivation can work at times. 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Did you catch Dak not stepping up into the pocket on the all-22 as well?

There was one or two that you could possible justify that stance, but the reality Clayborne was all the way around Dak by the time he got to his drop. Even attempting to climb the pocket wasnt going to save him. Green didnt even have hands on the dude. 

And QBs are trained to hit a landmark on their drop, that allows the OL to create the pocket. So blaming him for taking 5 full steps on a 5 step drop would be wrong. 

20 minutes ago, 808 said:

I mean, if we win it's ONLY because Zeke, Smith and Lee were out. If we lose, we're the biggest chumps on the planet. You know that brah. 

Yall are attempting to create this and project it. Even fully healthy it would have been a really good game. Yall have the best record in the entire NFL. Which by definition means you would be favored over just about any team in the NFL. And we are all smart enough to also know divisional games are toss ups. 

That doesnt mean there wont be some reverse trolling if we win. You guys have put me on blast for like 9 days due to the bye. Honestly I am just ready to get this one past us so you all will quit talking trash to me everytime I log on. Its old already. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yall are attempting to create this and project it. Even fully healthy it would have been a really good game. Yall have the best record in the entire NFL. Which by definition means you would be favored over just about any team in the NFL. And we are all smart enough to also know divisional games are toss ups. 

That doesnt mean there wont be some reverse trolling if we win. You guys have put me on blast for like 9 days due to the bye. Honestly I am just ready to get this one past us so you all will quit talking trash to me everytime I log on. Its old already. 

Ouch brah, is this the Eagles forum or...

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair You put that on yourself by being the only Dallas Fan to frequent this forum on a regular basis? Can't have it both ways "We listen to You" boast about the Dak/Zeke/Girl Greatness (all of last season) but not take it like a man when roles are reversed? Remember we aren't calling you out "In Your Forum", that would be trolling you. You're in Ours!!

I have Zero doubt if the roles were reversed posters like Gmen, Slam, Des, Prime would be coming out of the woodworks. Just saying. Comes with the territory.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

We listen to You" boast about the Dak/Zeke/Girl Greatness (all of last season)

But I didnt do that? And neither did the rest of the Cowboys forum when they entered here. We were too busy debating Romo V Dak. 

And I am not saying we didnt do it at all, of course we chest thumped every know and then. Youve just taken chest thumping to a whole new level. But its whatever, it is your forum. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But I didnt do that? And neither did the rest of the Cowboys forum when they entered here. We were too busy debating Romo V Dak. 

And I am not saying we didnt do it at all, of course we chest thumped every know and then. Youve just taken chest thumping to a whole new level. But its whatever, it is your forum. 

You have an incredibly short memory Matts. 

Archived