GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

16 minutes ago, Phire said:

Also wouldn't be shocked if Jerry's refs do all they can to keep our margin of victory under 30.

I think someone on Twitter was playing a sick joke when they posted this week that *gasp* Pete Morelli and crew would be calling our game. :$ My goodness I hope they were joking.

1 minute ago, 808 said:

I think someone on Twitter was playing a sick joke when they posted this week that *gasp* Pete Morelli and crew would be calling our game. :$ My goodness I hope they were joking.

Jerry probably requested them 

9 minutes ago, 808 said:

http://www.footballzebras.com/2017/11/14/week-11-referee-assignments-2017/

The Buccaneers and Dolphins will play their game initially scheduled for Week 1 this Sunday. Pete Morelli was initially assigned to this game, however, Tony Corrente will be in Miami to officiate the makeup game.

Sunday, Nov. 19

• Jaguars at Browns  —  Pete Morelli
  • Eagles at Cowboys  NBC  —  Bill Vinovich

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

fivethirtyeight still giving the Cowboys a 53% chance to win. 

Their analytics are hilarious.

They're at home, desperate, and have the perceived best QB west of the Mississippi. xD

Maybe 538 thinks they aren't missing any players while factoring in who we are missing? Or maybe 538 is living in 2016, like a lot of Cowboys apologists are. 

Just now, 808 said:

They're at home, desperate, and have the perceived best QB west of the Mississippi. xD

Maybe 538 thinks they aren't missing any players while factoring in who we are missing? Or maybe 538 is living in 1996, like a lot of Cowboys apologists are. 

FIFY

The reason I think we beat the Cowboys is their defense is terrible. We are going to put up points on them, and barring some spectacular turn around, there offense is going to struggle minus Zeke(and potentially minus Smith). If both teams play to their skill levels this is an easy win for the Eagles.

That said, it is a divisional game so I guess anything can happen.

Archived