NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Rockets fans gotta be happy about those Nets picks. Wonder where he goes. 

IDK why but something tells me Miami. Its the same list of 5-6 teams these guys all force their way too eventually.

In a other world where stars actually go to the best fit regardless of geographic location--he would go to Denver, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Dallas, New Orleans or Memphis.

On a real planet where stars only care about major markets, marketability and their friends--he is going to go to Miami, LA, Golden State or Phoenix

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

IDK why but something tells me Miami. Its the same list of 5-6 teams these guys all force their way too eventually.

In a other world where stars actually go to the best fit regardless of geographic location--he would go to Denver, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Dallas or New Orleans.

On a real planet where stars only care about major markets, marketability and their friends--he is going to go to Miami, LA, Golden State or Phoenix

Phoenix makes the most sense imo because they can give up Ayton/Bridges. If I'm Brooklyn and I don't get Bam I have zero interest in anything Miami offers.