NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Phoenix makes the most sense imo because they can give up Ayton/Bridges. If I'm Brooklyn and I don't get Bam I have zero interest in anything Miami offers.

I would like to believe it would be a lot more than Bam. Like Bam, Herro and 3 FRPs 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Lol can you imagine being a nets fan

I’m a Nets fan and honestly I just want this drama to be done. KD don’t want to lead a team and Kyrie is a horrible leader. Blind leading the blind. Great talent for both and I love both of them for what they bring on the court and off the court but together they haven’t shown the ability to take this team to higher heights.

The Nets had a nice culture being set with nice young talent with a nice coach before KD and Kyrie. They swung for the fences and I don’t blame them but it didn’t work out. As I said before I trust the Nets FO more than KD and Kyrie combined. They will get some historically great for KD and then get something really good for Kyrie. Build around Simmons and the players and assets they get from trading KD and Kyrie. Get rid of Nash and get a better coach and the Nets will be fine. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I’m a Nets fan and honestly I just want this drama to be done. KD don’t want to lead a team and Kyrie is a horrible leader. Blind leading the blind. Great talent for both and I love both of them for what they bring on the court and off the court but together they haven’t shown the ability to take this team to higher heights.

The Nets had a nice culture being set with nice young talent with a nice coach before KD and Kyrie. They swung for the fences and I don’t blame them but it didn’t work out. As I said before I trust the Nets FO more than KD and Kyrie combined. They will get some historically great for KD and then get something really good for Kyrie. Build around Simmons and the players and assets they get from trading KD and Kyrie. Get rid of Nash and get a better coach and the Nets will be fine. 

I do not think you're a real person the way you manage to spin anything that happens 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, everyone said that combo/trio was a bad idea but ain't nobody listen. Too many betas in one room thinking they alphas. 

It didn’t work bc the best player in KD didn’t want to be a leader. He didn’t stand up to Harden and definitely didn’t stand up to Kyrie. The Nets was in a lose lose situation as a result bc when they stood their ground with Kyrie all KD could say is “the organization never learned to understand Kyrie”. Like what type of bull crap is that??? 

So since KD and Kyrie are both looking out for themselves I hope the Nets are looking out for themselves. Send both to places where they can get the best deals and not to places KD and Kyrie want to go too. Simple as that. 

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Durant finessed Kyrie into opting in and then demanded a trade. Absolutely hilarious. I like him a little more now...went from a 0/10 to a 0.5/10.

Kyrie has to opt in even to be traded tho unless he was taking the MLE.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

It didn’t work bc the best player in KD didn’t want to be a leader. He didn’t stand up to Harden and definitely didn’t stand up to Kyrie. The Nets was in a lose lose situation as a result bc when they stood their ground with Kyrie all KD could say is “the organization never learned to understand Kyrie”. Like what type of bull crap is that??? 

So since KD and Kyrie are both looking out for themselves I hope the Nets are looking out for themselves. Send both to places where they can get the best deals and not to places KD and Kyrie want to go too. Simple as that. 

Bro this is as good as Borrego being responsible for Bridges

These are grown men playing a game for a living. No coworker of mine is going to make me a better human being. Kyrie and Harden just suck

• Like 2