NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Bro this is as good as Borrego being responsible for Bridges

These are grown men playing a game for a living. No coworker of mine is going to make me a better human being. Kyrie and Harden just suck

You do realize if KD just led the Nets wouldn’t be in this situation. He wouldn’t be in this situation. I know and respect that he just want to hoop but when you leave the Warriors a place you didn’t have to lead and go to a team where you have to at least be a co leader and you do that then things will fall apart. 

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would like to believe it would be a lot more than Bam. Like Bam, Herro and 3 FRPs 

Apparently there is some rule where the Nets can't get Bam because they have Simmons.

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

You do realize if KD just led the Nets wouldn’t be in this situation. He wouldn’t be in this situation. I know and respect that he just want to hoop but when you leave the Warriors a place you didn’t have to lead and go to a team where you have to at least be a co leader and you do that then things will fall apart. 

How we got them facebook bots on ff?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It didn’t work bc the best player in KD didn’t want to be a leader. He didn’t stand up to Harden and definitely didn’t stand up to Kyrie. The Nets was in a lose lose situation as a result bc when they stood their ground with Kyrie all KD could say is “the organization never learned to understand Kyrie”. Like what type of bull crap is that??? 

So since KD and Kyrie are both looking out for themselves I hope the Nets are looking out for themselves. Send both to places where they can get the best deals and not to places KD and Kyrie want to go too. Simple as that. 

Nah, we’re not doing this. You can’t force KD to be this leader. It’s a catch 22. Hes easy to play with and fit in but same time it can be his downfall when things don’t go well. This is an all time bad job by the FO no matter how you spin it. 

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Lmao yall remember how likeable that Nets team was the year before Kd and Kyrie?

Dinwiddie, Russell, Jarrett, LeVert?

I do. That was a fun team. Good riddance to these two betas. Can’t stand KD or Kyrie.

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Nah, we’re not doing this. You can’t force KD to be this leader. It’s a catch 22. Hes easy to play with and fit in but same time it can be his downfall when things don’t go well. This is an all time bad job by the FO no matter how you spin it. 

How do you still refuse to look at Kyrie for what he is?