General Talk

DoleINGout

6 hours ago, Starless said:

When Andrews comes back, maybe keep him as the starting LG and move Thuney to RT full-time?

Maybe. Looks like Thuney can play anywhere. Michael has been spelling Jermaine at RT as well, and has looked good there too!

What a player

Jason McCourty praises the Patriots and their staff for looking out for the players. At the same time he criticizes the response to C19 by the league and the NFLPA, saying that "the people who don't have to come into our building...don't care."

Not as provocative as the clickbait title implies, but still significant.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:32 AM, DoleINGout said:

So my dad has Covid. Advice?

Don't ask Goodell...

Advice for you or your dad? Presumably your dad has access to medical care or is being cared for now professionally? Advice should be to listen to doctors, take what they give him, stay the prescribed course etc. If advice for you? Just remain positive and offer support, but stay physically away unfortunately. By far the majority of cases just blow by without much issue :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Deadpulse @Starless @The Third Rider

I don't expect you to know the answers, but I'd like you to give me your best shot 

1. Why has Anfernee jennings not been given a chance yet? 

2. Why has Winovich, who we all seem to have been impressed with early season, had his snaps drastically cut. Not sure if true, but apparently he only had 5 snaps vs Bills?

3. What is your take on why we haven't used our new TEs at all. To me it seems very deliberate, and even when one has been on the field, he hasn't been targeted. I think they have 1 target between them?

4. How could we address the inefficient front 7 in terms of run defense? 

On 11/6/2020 at 8:25 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

1. Why has Anfernee jennings not been given a chance yet? 

He has

2. Why has Winovich, who we all seem to have been impressed with early season, had his snaps drastically cut. Not sure if true, but apparently he only had 5 snaps vs Bills?

Penalty cost him opportunities latel, Wino isn't "falling into line" with the discipline approach

3. What is your take on why we haven't used our new TEs at all. To me it seems very deliberate, and even when one has been on the field, he hasn't been targeted. I think they have 1 target between them?

Izzo fumbled the ball or dropped the ball in an earlier game after building some momentum prior to that. Since then it has been the rookies either being banged up or incompetent/unprepared within the Patriots scheme and game plan.

4. How could we address the inefficient front 7 in terms of run defense? 

Sign more interior defensive linemen to rotate in that can at least hold up at the LOS/POA. Depth at inside linebacker is hurting too.