General Talk

DoleINGout

20 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

...it feels really odd for the Pats season to be over this early. Very unsettling.

Oh, and the Patriots have finally got a survivor winner on the board, you're welcome guys.

Yaaassss!!!! A worthy winner!

I made it to week 14 I think but that feels like ages ago. I knew you were in the final nine and meant to check in but Christmas and little Scottishpatriot Junior came along. 

What was your final pick? 

2 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

Yaaassss!!!! A worthy winner!

I made it to week 14 I think but that feels like ages ago. I knew you were in the final nine and meant to check in but Christmas and little Scottishpatriot Junior came along. 

What was your final pick? 

I saved the Patriots for the final week, and they did me proud.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:18 PM, ChazStandard said:

...it feels really odd for the Pats season to be over this early. Very unsettling.

Oh, and the Patriots have finally got a survivor winner on the board, you're welcome guys.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

Represent! Way to go man.

7 hours ago, Starless said:

It was an incredibly low bar for Belichick to clear, but I had to hold my breath to see that he would, and that's... not ideal.

Yes. Had he not done so, I would have posted one more time here to say so long and thanks for everything. 

I would have gladly supported the Pats during the rebuild but not in those circumstances. 

• Like 1

side note: Webby had to update the site software to try to fix the 504 errors some of you may have noticed. Please note this was unplanned and introduced some new features he may not have been prepared for. If you are having any issues or have comments about the changes, please shoot me a PM!

Thanks,

DP

• Like 1

Hate that the Jets just got Robert Saleh .. I think he's really good and will be able to develop some defenses which give the Patriots fits for years to come. 

If he takes someone from the 49ers to implement their offense in NY too they could have an offense which really hurts the Pats too.

Going to be really interesting, the AFC East has suddenly become really good as soon as the Patriots have to rebuild.. which can mean the Pats are in for a tough one. 

I wonder if he will give Darnold a shot at QB or if he will take his own guy in the 1st round.. they have a bunch of picks so they should be able to inject quite a bit of talent into that team similar to how Miami has.