General Talk

DoleINGout

On 4/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, TomRalph said:

Mostly because you can't eat junk food and it not immediately transfer to your belly. 

Also, you start to make noise when you get up from chairs. 

I eat junk food all the time and I'm in the best shape of my life at 37. Just don't overdo it and work out every couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I got my Johnson & Johnson on April 5! No blood clots to report.

yea that was like a .000000001% chance. The hold was less because blod clots were happening and more because the few reported showed as typical but if treated as such but doctors could be deadly. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know what I'm excited for this coming weekend. My old university, SDSU, made it to the NCAA Championship game. The last 3 or 4 years we've made it to the first round of the playoffs and lost. That's why I'm proud of this years team. I'm hoping to see a good running performance by Pierre Strong Jr, some sick throws from Mark Gronowski, and the Janke twins to catch a few TDs.

9 hours ago, Iron_man said:

I know what I'm excited for this coming weekend. My old university, SDSU, made it to the NCAA Championship game. The last 3 or 4 years we've made it to the first round of the playoffs and lost. That's why I'm proud of this years team. I'm hoping to see a good running performance by Pierre Strong Jr, some sick throws from Mark Gronowski, and the Janke twins to catch a few TDs.

woah woah woah wait. i thought for second you went to school with Trey Lance.

• Like 1