General Talk

DoleINGout

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 6:30 PM, m haynes said:

Well i was shocked today when  my wife sent me a picture from Florida airport. She and here friends sat down for lunch and she looks over to the next table and there is BB sitting there working on his computer eating lunch. Pretty cool.

Removed picture. NBC has contacted my wife friend she posted it on twitter. Screw those vultures!!! So I'm  taken it down

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok  I just watched the OT Top two on the draft board and their strengths are completely different.  Sewell is a outstanding run blocker and Slater is outstanding pass blocker.

The reason why I bring this up is that I would not be shocked if Slater goes 1st, lets say to the Bengels. If I was the the GM I would really have to look what's best for my team and Borrow: and that would be Slater.

Don't get me wrong they are two outstanding prospect however Slater is a much better fit in a passing offense. Now if the Bengals were a running team it would be Sewell who run blocks like John Hannah.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Lebron James is a minority owner of the Red Sox???? I honestly have no idea how to feel about this. 

I love it. No matter how much ownership he gets he's now becomes the face of the organization. His ego will drive Henry nuts!! When Henry doesn't make the moves needed. LB will be screaming in the news. Total chaos. They don't realizes what they are getting themselves into, screw Henry.

Edited by m haynes

Just now, m haynes said:

I love it. No matter how much ownership he gets he now become the face of the organization. His ego will drive Henry nuts!! When Henry doesn't make the moves needed. LB will be screaming in the news. Total chaos. They don't relies what they are getting themselves into, screw Henry.

Meh Mookie is already gone, whats the point anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I just turned 30 years old within the last hour! (According to my birth certificate hehe). 

THIRTY! Started following this forum when I was 15. Crazy man.

I'm 30 for the 20th time.  HBD and Grats on making it this far!  From here on out, it's just landing on Luxury Tax and Boardwalk with Hotels.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, DoleINGout said:

I just turned 30 years old within the last hour! (According to my birth certificate hehe). 

THIRTY! Started following this forum when I was 15. Crazy man.

32 currently, and joined this forum in 2009 purely because I had no friends who I could talk to about American Football with. 12 years later and still here, though I don't post as much.

Welcome to your 30's bro, it's all downhill from here 😂