General Talk

DoleINGout

On 1/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, Deadpulse said:

So I just unexpectedly got offered a promotion and I am moving to Portland ME in the next two weeks..... I might not be on much lol

@dhunt2402, you around bro?

A) That's awesome, big congrats!! B) Not really, I check in when I can but this year has been... yeah wild times. Here's hoping the world (and BB) gets it together in 2021. Hope everyone's doing well 👊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, biggie. said:

So why did we let Brady go again?

Because the team around him was bad and they would have likely lost in the wild card round for 2 years in a row. 

I wouldn't say Brady has been great last two games either .. last game defense carried them and today 55% completion and 3 INT made the game much closer than it should have been. 

Going to be really interesting to see if the defense can stop the Chiefs/Bills and win it all this year. 

Just now, biggie. said:

I'm not sure how he'd get along with Belichick. He's great, but apparently difficult to work with.

Didn't seem to be an issue for LaFleur. 

And frankly, I don't think Belichick will mind some headwinds, given the quality of player we're talking about. 

8 hours ago, biggie. said:

I'm not sure how he'd get along with Belichick. He's great, but apparently difficult to work with.

People said this about Cam. Say what you want about the on the field product, but nothing but good things in terms of locker room. 

BB also had a GREAT relationship with Randy Moss, who might be the most notorious hard to get along with player in the game outside of TO. 

Not worried about BB and anyone off the field. 

• Like 1

Will someone tell Brady's idiot father to shut his mouth. Over the year I cringed, every time he talked.

Tom Brady Sr. cracks on Bill Belichick: ‘He’s on a little bit of a hot seat right now’

That like someone's spoiled rich kid bragging about his new car that his daddy bought.

https://www.bostonherald.com/sports/

Don't bother with the link, unless you subscribe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, m haynes said:

Will someone tell Brady's idiot father to shut his mouth. Over the year I cringed, every time he talked.

Tom Brady Sr. cracks on Bill Belichick: ‘He’s on a little bit of a hot seat right now’

That like someone's spoiled rich kid bragging about his new car that his daddy bought.

https://www.bostonherald.com/sports/

Don't bother with the link, unless you subscribe.

Honestly it's open season on Bill. 

Amendola had a dig yesterday, Gronk had another, Cowherd is on him, First Take people are on him. 

Things are forgotten so f quickly it's dumb as sht