General Talk

DoleINGout

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Bills just signed their QB to a boat load. Now the fun begins for the Bills. They are going to have to deal with the other 53 1st RD picks ( top 10 picks for what 25 years!!!) on there roster. Oh ya, don't forget when the WR is knocking at your door.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I are on vacation this week, and we decided to visit the Patriots Hall of Fame today before we head up to our friends’ lake house tomorrow. Any of you who haven’t been yet, or haven’t been in a while, I very highly recommend it. So much amazing history. 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:36 PM, rfournier103 said:

My wife and I are on vacation this week, and we decided to visit the Patriots Hall of Fame today before we head up to our friends’ lake house tomorrow. Any of you who haven’t been yet, or haven’t been in a while, I very highly recommend it. So much amazing history. 

I love the Hall.  Haven’t been in a few years.   Grabbed a pic of my wife (a cowboys fan) in a Brady jersey from the locker room mock up.  Love the ‘07 huddle in particular. I just stand there and think, I’m amongst legends.  

• Like 2