N'keal Harry is here

dll2000

12 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

No he won't. Not until the media tells them to.

So that's what we're going with now?

Really? 7th round picks are not the same anymore either, huh? Damn Poles really did change the game didn't he! 😂

Tell you what. I can't say what WE are going with. But please quote me saying something contrary.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Tell you what. I can't say what WE are going with. But please quote me saying something contrary.

Same rules didn't apply with Pace. Which is my entire point. Suddenly none of that matters now. Which isn't surprising to me.

3 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Same rules didn't apply with Pace. Which is my entire point. Suddenly none of that matters now. Which isn't surprising to me.

Never said they didn't. I gave Pace leeway in the beginning as well. It seems you are arguing against a point that I never made unless you can point out when I did.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Never said they didn't. I gave Pace leeway in the beginning as well. It seems you are arguing against a point that I never made unless you can point out when I did.

I never said you did. In fact, I never stated anyone's name in particular.  I was only pointing out fans in general and then you made it about yourself.

3 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I never said you did. In fact, I never stated anyone's name in particular.  I was only pointing out fans in general and then you made it about yourself.

Incorrect. When someone quotes you and then makes a comment right after the quote shouldn't one assume that that comment is directed towards them? I believe that to be a reasonable and prudent way of viewing that action. If I quoted you and then made a comment under the quote would you not assume the same thing?

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

40 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Incorrect. When someone quotes you and then makes a comment right after the quote shouldn't one assume that that comment is directed towards them. I believe that to be a reasonable and prudent way of viewing that action. If I quoted you and then made a comment under the quote would you not assume the same thing?

Now, that being said, I will take you at your word that it was not directed towards me now that you have clarified. It was very much not clear to begin with.

8 hours ago, FosterTheSkins said:

He came to wrong conclusion and lesson.   The trait that is concerning from college to pro isn’t ‘making guys miss’.  Making guys miss is a good thing.  

It is lack of separation and being a dominate contested catch guy and relying on same.

It is much harder to be a contested catch guy in NFL and have separation ability is better trait.  

I think where people also can get fooled a lot on college separation is difference in college offense vs most NFL offense outside of Baltimore.   

If I have to worry about the QB running for 30 yards or more on a RPO or straight option play it changes the way I play DB. It changes it a lot.    

The running QB as a primary weapon allows WRs to get a lot more separation in college and high school vs NFL where LBs and DL are so much more athletic relative to QBs.    It also keeps LBs from taking deep drops and closing off space.

A running QB and running QB offense makes passing windows bigger.   The trade off is most really good running QBs aren’t that accurate - like Lamar Jackson.  They tend to get hurt in NFL and it takes away from dedication and discipline it takes to master pocket game.  

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 4:33 PM, MonserinNC said:

I love this trade.....David Moore is cut....better than any 7th round WR you would get.....I loved him at AZ......

They talk crap but the receivers for this this team are now

Kmet- Pretty close to Kyle Rudolph

Mooney- Close to Stephon Diggs

Pringle- I saw him be a legit #2 for the CHIEFS

ST. James- A legit #3 for the Packers

And now Harry....Fields has more weapons than you think

Never forget 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Why? You disagree that Mooney is like Diggs?

😅

There is a slight difference in production...lol. Mooney has potential, but as of right now that is all that anyone on this roster outside of Roquan, EJax, and JJ have. Maybe Montgomery and Herbert. I would not be upset replacing just about anyone on this roster.

10 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

There is a slight difference in production...lol. Mooney has potential, but as of right now that is all that anyone on this roster outside of Roquan, EJax, and JJ have. Maybe Montgomery and Herbert. I would not be upset replacing just about anyone on this roster.

Don't forget Trenton Gill, arguably their 6th best player!