week 11 Game Day Thread Steelers vs. Titans TNF

Steeler Hitman

16 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

We're playing our 6th and 7th Defensive Backs guys... You can expect some regression in our quality right now.  Everybody calm down.

I get that, but its also true that we havent played many quality QBs.    

Ive said all along that when we do, our pass D wasnt going to look as good.    With Haden, I felt good about our CBs, but our safeties remain a HUGE issue.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

I get that, but its also true that we havent played many quality QBs.    

Ive said all along that when we do, our pass D wasnt going to look as good.    With Haden, I felt good about our CBs, but our safeties remain a HUGE issue.

The issue is we only really have one quality QB to worry about in the AFC... God Willing we'll only see him once.

I was watching Dupree on that play.....he's developed a nice spin move that mixed in a OLB-DE twist.  Butler needs to find a way to turn that into and actual element of the defense.  Dupree needs to use his speed to set up that move.  I would honestly call Dwight Freeney this offseason and ask him to teach Dupree.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I was watching Dupree on that play.....he's developed a nice spin move that mixed in a OLB-DE twist.  Butler needs to find a way to turn that into and actual element of the defense.  Dupree needs to use his speed to set up that move.  I would honestly call Dwight Freeney this offseason and ask him to teach Dupree.

Bud's a freakish enough athlete to really pull off a Freeney spin move.

Archived