Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Yuck

Forgot how bad that was. I only see Oladipo, CJ McCollum, Giannis, and Gobert.

oladipo was the only big name in that draft and it took him like 6 years to look great. I don’t see a single one of those players this year. Ball might be the best of the group with his size and switching ability but his completion the last few years has been a joke. Hard to tell how good he actually is. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Is small ball dead?

I ask because I don’t see the Warriors ever being what they were with Durant.

Also, the Bucks, Clippers, and Lakers have huge front courts.

What? The warriors played almost exclusively small ball with KD at 4 and draymond at 5. Small ball doesn’t literally mean playing small players. It’s about playing versatile players 1-4 and not having lumbering bigs who can’t guard outside. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What? The warriors played almost exclusively small ball with KD at 4 and draymond at 5. Small ball doesn’t literally mean playing small players. It’s about playing versatile players 1-4 and not having lumbering bigs who can’t guard outside. 

Draymond got destroyed this year. He needs length next to him.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Also draymond success is dependent on the team around him. With scrubs he’s nothing. But when GS was facing us for those 4 years he was damn good. 

He's a unique chess piece. He's not a superstar in and of himself, but he's someone who makes it harder to deal with the superstars by his versatility.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

He's a unique chess piece. He's not a superstar in and of himself, but he's someone who makes it harder to deal with the superstars by his versatility.

I always wanted to see him get a fat deal from a garbage team just to watch him suffer. That horse-toothed bastard is human filth. 

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I always wanted to see him get a fat deal from a garbage team just to watch him suffer. That horse-toothed bastard is human filth. 

He’s a damn good defensive player. One of the best 1-5 defenders in the league for a while now. He’s dirty but I respect his game. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s a damn good defensive player. One of the best 1-5 defenders in the league for a while now. He’s dirty but I respect his game. 

I'd respect his game if he wasn't completely overhyped for 4 seasons, and if he hadn't bought into the hype so much.  He thinks he's better than Barkley when he's closer to TT.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck