Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

I’m really curious to see how we use D-Rose. Injuries obviously have taken a toll on him, but he can still play. He’s not gonna be a starter.

IT is the guy I’m really worried about. Guys like Wade, Crowder, Rose, and others will be role players that can easily adjust. I’m not sure how IT will as a starter.

Edited by candyman93

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m really curious to see how we use D-Rose. Injuries obviously have taken a toll on him, but he can still play. He’s not gonna be a starter.

IT is the guy I’m really worried about. Guys like Wade, Crowder, Rose, and others will be role players that can easily adjust. I’m not sure how IT will as a starter.

Other than Kyrie, most dudes seem to love playing with LeBron.

Im sure the absurd number of open looks he'll get from LBJ will make up for not being the primary ball handler at all times. If IT is grinding, he'll get all the shots he wants.

19 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Then we’re back where we were last year because kyrie couldn’t lead a unit with Lebron on the bench either. 

Did you not get what I was saying lol. I was saying I could careless if Wade played defense like Irving as long as wade was able to lead the offense to actually play and score while James was on the bench unlike Irving 

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Like @LETSGOBROWNIESsaid, IT might struggle at first with his new role but when he notices how much easier the game is because of James and how much space he will have with the shooters the Cavs have, and be relaxed knowing his team will rebound missed shots, he will transition just fine. Also IT has the experience of being a legit 6th man and thriviled as one. So he knows how to handle himself. Might enjoy not carrying the entire load of then offense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Like @LETSGOBROWNIESsaid, IT might struggle at first with his new role but when he notices how much easier the game is because of James and how much space he will have with the shooters the Cavs have, and be relaxed knowing his team will rebound missed shots, he will transition just fine. Also IT has the experience of being a legit 6th man and thriviled as one. So he knows how to handle himself. Might enjoy not carrying the entire load of then offense

Not everyone looks at a once in a lifetime situation and dislikes it like Kyrie.

I bet half the NBA would gladly sacrifice minutes and shots to get to play with LBJ Andy potentially in the finals.

57 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not everyone looks at a once in a lifetime situation and dislikes it like Kyrie.

I bet half the NBA would gladly sacrifice minutes and shots to get to play with LBJ Andy potentially in the finals.

Half the NBA? I bet you it’s like 3/4 at least. If Lebron would of signed more long term contracts, the cavs could of seen more legit talent willing to sign here

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Coach Ty Lue makes his starting lineup official

1. Rose

2. Wade

3. James

4. Crowder

5. Love

Interesting

It'll be interesting to see what the floor spacing looks like...

Wade can at least hit a corner 3.  Maybe replacing TT will be enough.

What's the second unit? Smith, Korver, TT and Green as the next 4?

Who runs point there?

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It'll be interesting to see what the floor spacing looks like...

Wade can at least hit a corner 3.  Maybe replacing TT will be enough.

What's the second unit? Smith, Korver, TT and Green as the next 4?

Who runs point there?

Lebron,IT,rose , wade

you don’t sub out entire units in basketball unless it’s a blowout. They’ll be starters staggered with bench players. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck