Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Okoro is a monster. I doubt he wins ROY because his numbers won't stand out offensively. He doesn't score enough points, which seems like the barometer for how good someone is according to the media. The little things that he does won't show up in the stat sheet. Plus, we're probably going to be terrible again this year. But I do think Okoro was a top 3 talent in this draft class. In fact, I thought the top 3 players in this class all went outside of the top 3 (Okongwu/Okoro/Avdija).

17 hours ago, roger murdock said:

We have so many players missing due to injuries/being careful in pre-season. 

• Dotson is the only one who will be in rotation, outside shot of starting at the 2. Really nice shooter.
  • Mooney is god-awful and hopefully won't be on the roster but if he is will be G-League/Inactive. 
  • D Wade was one of our stars on the Canton Charge that we brought up and will make team and play a reserve role and likely never see floor. I think he's got a contract next year though. 
  • Stevens is a UDFA stretch 4 from PSU who might make back end of roster
  • Bolden is a traditional center who's performed pleasantly well in preseason. May or may not make the team. 

Our rotation will be some combo of:

My guess is our rotation will be

Garland, Sexton, Okoro, Osman, Love and Drummond getting ~30 minutes a game

Nance and Dotson getting ~20-24 minutes

Exum, Delly, KPJ and Windler cleaning up the rest

Ty.

Thought we might be going down the Indians' path.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Ty.

Thought we might be going down the Indians' path.

Sexton, Love, Nance, and Osman were all held out due to minor injuries / preventative maintenance. KPJ has been out sorting personal/legal matters (which were dropped today)

My guess is Love/Nance/Sexton/Osman are all good to go game 1 and we start slowly working KPJ in for the first 10 games or so. 

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s garbage. Can’t stand bigs who play outside of their skill set. 

He really is. I was never intimidated by him on Detroit. I’d love to trade him for a basket full of baby yoda dolls. He’s lost between his physical gifts to be a good center and his desire to be a playmaker. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck