Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I really want to see the cavs face a healthy contender fully healthy. I want to see where we stand against them. This would have been a great game if we had okoro and Mobley vs giannis/ holiday bucks team. 

Agree.

But we won.

Big.

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I really want to see the cavs face a healthy contender fully healthy. I want to see where we stand against them. This would have been a great game if we had okoro and Mobley vs giannis/ holiday bucks team. 

I dont think that Cavs have had that kind of game yet this year. Where they have been fully healthy and a top contender was also healthy. It be great to see where they truly stand next to those contenders.

the only thing we can say is that they look like they belong with the top tier. They have some elite attributes and they take care of business. Still crazy that for years we have been a dog crap defensive team and this year we have an elite defensive unit. Currently best defense in the East and 2nd overall and 4th best margin of victory.