Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sure but what do we have to offer? Okoro?

Nothing, the Cavs are out of future 2nd rounders because of trades last year and they are up against the luxury tax already from Love/Rubio/Allens contracts.

LeVert comes with a 18M contract and shoots 25% from 3.

The only way the Cavs are getting a decent player is by trading either Rubio or Lauri, which I believe nobody would like to see happen.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Iirc, last night the Cavs had 6 players in double figure scoring with 2 others 1 point each away.

They also were 1 rebound (Mobley) and 1 assist (Rubio) away from having 3 players with double-doubles.

The Cavs are that one guy away from being great.

The Browns, including coaches?

Edited by bruceb
typo

This team isn't going to do well in the playoffs but I believe we are going to make it this year.

We need another person who can go get buckets outside of DG.

Allen and Lauri are great in their roles. Any playoff push will involve Lauri living up to his potential and having a good balance of post/elbow scoring and 3 point shooting.

Our bench is legit. Feels like when Love is off, Cedi & DWade contribute. Lamar is slowly developing a shot which will only add to bench scoring. We just need Windler to get that shot going.  

I hope this is just a slump for Ricky and not that Olympic team Rubio was the aberration. 

I am fully expecting Mobley to hit that rookie wall given how much JB plays our guys.

Okoro is meh. Not much we can do with a guy who cant shoot. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck