Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

freak out time 

I think it’s Paul George. Windy says at the end that he can’t give anything away right now but just look at who’s been in trade rumors lately. And that’s been PG. I don’t think he’d be talking about anything minor here. 

Love Paul George, but he’s 33 and easily on the back 9 of his career.  His window doesn’t match Mobley or Garland’s at all.

I’m assuming the deal would center around Garland and that’s a hard pass from me tbh. I’d rather let Mobley and Garland grow and peak together by then Mitchell is nearing the end of his peak but should still be solid.

I don’t think we’re close enough to winning a ring to try to move up the timeline with someone like Mobley.

• Like 3

Cavs get Niang from Philly. Like the direction, didn't even know he was available lol He's 6'7 and shoots 40% from 3 and has the most playoff experience of anyone on the entire team. Perfect.

Now...Strus please. One more move. They have money for 1 more. Strus or Bridges and we are golden.

Personally, I prefer Bridges because he brings an attitude and toughness on the perimeter--which is exactly what the Cavs need. They need some snarl to them and Bridges would bring that.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Personally, I prefer Bridges because he brings an attitude and toughness on the perimeter--which is exactly what the Cavs need. They need some snarl to them and Bridges would bring that.

I prefer dudes who don’t beat women, but I’m old fashioned like that.

3 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Rumor we love Max Struss. Not the answer we need IMO. We already have undersized SF’s. Would much rather bring in the turd that is Miles Bridges. 

😂 

we finally agree 

please do not pay Max Struss

dont do it!!!

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How would they not handle it?  We suppose to riot or something?

There is nothing to be done. He did the crime, he served the time. Hes either going to play for your team and help or play for another team and help--but to act like a bunch of fans taking the high ground for their own self assurance about a player is going to impact anything is something we learned last year is false.

I swear half the members on this board said they would quit the Browns or stop watching the NFL if they got Watson but guess what.....everyone is still here (to my knowledge).

Edited by AkronsWitness