Training Camp 2022: Luh-trowb or Lay-trowb?

Dcash4

34 minutes ago, August4th said:

I am very excited to see what a full year and off-season does for him in 2023. I don't want to dismiss a potential impact this year with some juice on passing downs....but I think he needs a full offseason of strength and technique, then look out if it clicks. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I am very excited to see what a full year and off-season does for him in 2023. I don't want to dismiss a potential impact this year with some juice on passing downs....but I think he needs a full offseason of strength and technique, then look out if it clicks. 

We got a Cam replacement in the 3rd round IMO.

37 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

We got a Cam replacement in the 3rd round IMO.

Nice if it happens....but the entire line will need a reboot.   We have decent situational DLineman as backups, but none are quality run defenders.

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Oof, tough look. Kind of crazy how hard Dupree fell off. Of course he could bounce back next year but I completely forgot about him for a while. 

Surely not worth the money we wouldve had to pay.

Admittedly, he played much better his final two years here, but he was never THE guy.   He was essentially Clark Haggans and Lamarr Woodley....second fiddles.

“With the Jaguars up next in the preseason, it appears the plan is to start Trubisky and possibly get him the entire first half before turning it over to Pickett.”

Interesting nugget from Kaboly here. If Mitch gets the whole 1st half and Kenny start the 3rd, do we see Mason at all next week? Does Kenny get 3rd quarter and Mason 4th? Feel like they would be doing a disservice to KP to only give him one quarter. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.