Training Camp 2022: Luh-trowb or Lay-trowb?

Dcash4

10 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I know next to nothing about him, but his height is encouraging. I love a tall, rangy ILB. They make throwing windows even smaller. 

I know he's used all over - outside, inside, slot even. A freak athlete. He's not really 
an edge in our D though, so I'm curious how they'd use someone like him.

Lots of rumors swirling about Lions and other teams being interested in Mason Rudolph.

I wouldn't trade him for less than a 4th, and would be awesome to squeeze out a 3rd.

Doubt it happens, but would be perfect.   He has zero fit in this team's future.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 43M said:

Lots of rumors swirling about Lions and other teams being interested in Mason Rudolph.

I wouldn't trade him for less than a 4th, and would be awesome to squeeze out a 3rd.

Doubt it happens, but would be perfect.   He has zero fit in this team's future.

If we could trade Rudolph for a 3rd or 4th this year, then Trubs for a 1st or 2nd next year(after Trubs looks awesome this year obvi) we’d have a ton of ammo in the draft to get another blue chip prospect on defense or at LT. Ideally Trubs leads us to 10-0, then gets a 2-3 week injury, Pickett comes in, Wally Pips it, and leads us to the SB. So pretty realistic idea I’d say lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

If we could trade Rudolph for a 3rd or 4th this year, then Trubs for a 1st or 2nd next year(after Trubs looks awesome this year obvi) we’d have a ton of ammo in the draft to get another blue chip prospect on defense or at LT. Ideally Trubs leads us to 10-0, then gets a 2-3 week injury, Pickett comes in, Wally Pips it, and leads us to the SB. So pretty realistic idea I’d say lol

That you, chrisororke?

B|

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 43M said:

Hell, I’d take a 6th and the cap relief. If he really is the 3rd qb, and likely inactive each week, really no reason to keep him. 

I like watching QBs and I absolutely despise watching him….but I actually feel like bad for the guy. He has been playing good football based on reports and is doing everything you could ask of him….but he realistically never had a shot. 

5 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Hell, I’d take a 6th and the cap relief. If he really is the 3rd qb, and likely inactive each week, really no reason to keep him. 

I like watching QBs and I absolutely despise watching him….but I actually feel like bad for the guy. He has been playing good football based on reports and is doing everything you could ask of him….but he realistically never had a shot. 

Yep just simply getting the $3 mill in cap room is fine with me….which you can roll into next year.

Any sort of draft pick in return is gravy….and if we get a 4th?

Vince Vaughn Party GIF

Edited by AFF
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, 43M said:

Go ahead and put Kahn in the HOF if we get a 3rd for Mason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

I honestly thought he had another relatively cheap year left on his deal after this year.

Since he is a UFA, Ill take a 5 or 6.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, August4th said:

If it was up to me, I would have the starters play the whole first half. Mitch Q1, Kenny Q2 and Q3, Mason Q4. So Kenny gets 1 full quarter with the 1s and 1 full quarter with the 2s.

I’ll be at the game, super pumped to see KP in person for the first time as I’m sure a ton of other fans will be. Wouldn’t be shocked to see 75% Steelers fans in attendance.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

If it was up to me, I would have the starters play the whole first half. Mitch Q1, Kenny Q2 and Q3, Mason Q4. So Kenny gets 1 full quarter with the 1s and 1 full quarter with the 2s.

I’ll be at the game, super pumped to see KP in person for the first time as I’m sure a ton of other fans will be. Wouldn’t be shocked to see 75% Steelers fans in attendance.

Wouldn't mind that.    

If we do that, and Mitch shows well, I wouldnt even play him in game 3.   Id play Pickett in Q1, then let Rudolph play the rest to hopefully increase his stock in case we trade him.

• Like 2