Training Camp 2022: Luh-trowb or Lay-trowb?

Dcash4

really love the TE room.

Pat looks like the complete package. a potential top 10 TE with reliable hands

Gentry. a 6'8 mammoth who keeps on improving. I can't wait to see him running over defenders in the open field again

Heyward. A guy who can potentially do a little bit of everything, who might also have great hands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Chase in the slot 👀

Dude needs two routes from the slot -- overs and slot fades. Would make an absolute killing. Manufacture separation for Claypool and you are going to have a really good time. 

• Like 1

I believe their was a designed QB run for mitch yesterday. gonna be refreshing seeing quarterback position help add to the run game. I can see Mitch/kenny getting us around 200-250 rushing yards this yr. we got just 58 yards from ben/mason last yr. Mason had 53 of those yards...

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I believe their was a designed QB run for mitch yesterday. gonna be refreshing seeing quarterback position help add to the run game. I can see Mitch/kenny getting us around 200-250 rushing yards this yr. we got just 58 yards from ben/mason last yr. Mason had 53 of those yards...

Definitely don’t think it’s outta the question. These guys are far more mobile and we have seen/heard a lot from the offense getting QBs on the move in passing situations — so there should be opportunity. 

Designed runs for QBs are kinda fun because you only really need to show that it’s available. I would bet we only see a couple designed QB runs a month, but it’s something you know the defense has to be aware of and prepare for. 

It will be interesting if Mitch is the starter to see if they run him into the ground so to speak. No long term appeal with Kenny there so why not? 

Im really excited that this team is actually going to make defenses prepare and defend all their given responsibilities this year. We are going to own some eyes and ILB and S and that’s a huge lift 

• Like 1