Around the League 2022

Bobby816

44 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Lmao dude they had Matt Patricia pretending to be an OC. It’s highly unlikely he makes them worse 

It won't get worse but I agree with the original point - BOB isn't Josh McDaniels being hired by them again. This doesn't make New England a massive force again and I don't expect Miami to remain so either.

28 minutes ago, ukjets21 said:

It won't get worse but I agree with the original point - BOB isn't Josh McDaniels being hired by them again. This doesn't make New England a massive force again and I don't expect Miami to remain so either.

Until we can look even competent against a BB defense, they are above us. And this hire only widens the gap until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

If White would have started those 2 games against the Pats they would have won. 

True. That’s why I’m not against bringing him back as the starter if the big names aren’t brought in. 

Edited by KimuraGod
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Guys are underselling the impact BOB will have on that offense. Patriots got better with that hire. Way better.

Who's underselling it? That's the best hire the Pats could've made. Not only will he get the offense back on schedule, but he overlapped with Mac at Bama. This is bad news for us.

Edited by jetjuice
I see now... that one guy is very deluded though, I don't take his opinion seriously.

50 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Did you not watch every game from Minnesota onwards?

White isn't an NFL starter.

So basically two games then. Buffalo in horrendous weather and broken ribs (still played okay I might add) and then the Seattle game in which he was so obviously injured and completely made a team first move and in hindsight should of thought about himself more and not rushed back. 

Mike White returning as the starter isn’t something that should be our 1st or 2nd option but I’d prefer him over some of the names Iv seen on here over the last couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

It’s Mac Jones throwing to DeVante Parker and Tyquan Thornton. I’ll worry once they start lighting it up. 

I know you're not naive enough to think that's going to be who NE rolls out there in week 1.

It could very well be D-Hop and Jordan Addison instead. 

10 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

I know you're not naive enough to think that's going to be who NE rolls out there in week 1.

It could very well be D-Hop and Jordan Addison instead. 

I’m sure they’ll upgrade, but that’s like saying the Jets OL will be dangerous because Becton, AVT are back, Laken will be improved and we’ll draft a 1st round OT and 2nd round C. Let’s wait and see 

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I’m sure they’ll upgrade, but that’s like saying the Jets OL will be dangerous because Becton, AVT are back, Laken will be improved and we’ll draft a 1st round OT and 2nd round C. Let’s wait and see 

And that wouldn't be a false statement either. Dangerous probably not as descriptive as a word as "improved" would be. Which is all anyone is insinuating for BOB with the Pats.

It cannot possibly get worse going from Patricia -> BOB. 

23 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Who's underselling it? That's the best hire the Pats could've made. Not only will he get the offense back on schedule, but he overlapped with Mac at Bama. This is bad news for us.

I disagree here. O'brien has not done much at Bama the last few years. He had the best talent too and struggled to blow teams away. Then you go back to his days with the Texans and they guy was a moron. He ran that team into the ground fast. His only good years was with the Pats a long time ago with a lot younger Tom Brady. They had a lot better options out there and I'm glad then when this route. BB is trying to capture the glory days and that is good for us because those days are LONG GONE!

23 hours ago, jetjuice said:

I disagree here. O'brien has not done much at Bama the last few years. He had the best talent too and struggled to blow teams away. Then you go back to his days with the Texans and they guy was a moron. He ran that team into the ground fast. His only good years was with the Pats a long time ago with a lot younger Tom Brady. They had a lot better options out there and I'm glad then when this route. BB is trying to capture the glory days and that is good for us because those days are LONG GONE!