Around the League 2022

Bobby816

On 1/22/2023 at 8:54 AM, jetsfan4life51 said:

The Philly OL has played a huge part in Hurts and the offense’s improvement. Really wouldn’t mind double dipping early. 

I am all for double dipping to get two good YOUNG O lineman, like what we did to get Mangold, and Brick, and that worked out great.

43 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

This was an obvious move, but a pretty sizable upgrade for the Pats to go from Patricia or whatever they were doing at OC to BoB. It’s gonna be tougher to get out of last place now.

Were going to trade for Rodgers and still go 9-8 or 8-9 LOL. 

• Like 1

Just now, ekill08x said:

Were going to trade for Rodgers and still go 9-8 or 8-9 LOL. 

Rodgers isn’t happening no matter how many fans want to dream about it lol it’s gonna be a long offseason with a lot of these expectations. But I can definitely see the Jets trying for a panic move 

6 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

This was an obvious move, but a pretty sizable upgrade for the Pats to go from Patricia or whatever they were doing at OC to BoB. It’s gonna be tougher to get out of last place now.

We're cooked, Patriots haven't been themselves but Bill aint dumb. Jones regressed and they brought in a guy to get him back on track. 

We're 4th in the division until we get a guy on offense to get us right. 

• Like 1

I'm glad O'Brien is with the Pats. I think he is terrible as an OC. He had Tom Brady when he was with the Pats. Mac Jones is not that good guys. Then you add the fact that O'Brien did NOTHING as the OC for Bama. The Bama O with TONS of NFL players where getting beat. Then you add the fact that O'Brien has an attitude you saw when he was with the Texans. This guy is just ready to go off at anytime. I think this is a move that Bill should not have made. To me this is a sign that Bill B is losing in the coaching part. His system and ideas are old and outdated. This move is going to backfire which is great for the Jets. I can Jones getting mad just like last year and Bill O'Brien will out Jones in his spot and now you have a problem between Jones and O'Brien. This is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. 

14 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Something to note…. I’m always pro building the OL, so don’t think this is me saying don’t build one. But CON just had 3/5 of their backups start in the AFCDG and win comfortably. 

Talk to me when they have their 3rd string OL starting.  Or how about picking up someone off the street just before the season starts.

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I'm glad O'Brien is with the Pats. I think he is terrible as an OC. He had Tom Brady when he was with the Pats. Mac Jones is not that good guys. Then you add the fact that O'Brien did NOTHING as the OC for Bama. The Bama O with TONS of NFL players where getting beat. Then you add the fact that O'Brien has an attitude you saw when he was with the Texans. This guy is just ready to go off at anytime. I think this is a move that Bill should not have made. To me this is a sign that Bill B is losing in the coaching part. His system and ideas are old and outdated. This move is going to backfire which is great for the Jets. I can Jones getting mad just like last year and Bill O'Brien will out Jones in his spot and now you have a problem between Jones and O'Brien. This is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. 

I see your point that he’s had Brady or Bryce Young as his QBs pretty much. But he is a proven NFL OC. So I expect him to make tge NE offense better for sure.

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Why? you upset that Patriots didn't hire Charlie Weis jr? lol

11 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Lmao dude they had Matt Patricia pretending to be an OC. It’s highly unlikely he makes them worse