Ravens Sign WR DeMarcus Robinson

AFlaccoSeagulls

He's a good locker room guy, a good blocker and has an occasional good game but when he gets the ball in his hands his first instinct is to go backwards to judge where to run next and you'll want to punch him right square in the stomach. Other than that he has some dropsies but as long as he's not higher than 4 on the pecking order he's decent. 

Ps Not gonna lie I was afraid he was gonna wind up back in KC, if that tells you anything.

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

you'll want to punch him right square in the stomach

I can say that about pretty much every single NFL player not named Aaron Donald (mostly because I think punching Donald in the stomach would break my fist).

• Like 2

Well, if any team could find value with Robinson, it would probably be Baltimore. Dude is a fantastic run blocker as a WR. Just try to avoid situations where you have to actually throw him the ball. If you do find yourself in a situation where you have to throw the ball to Demarcus Robinson, it is absolutely crucial to remember to send him roughly 5 yards further upfield than where you want him to wind up at the end of the play. If you throw the ball 12 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to Demarcus Robinson on 3rd and 10, you will wind up punting on 4th and 3. If you let him field a punt from his own 4 yard line, he will score two points for the opposing team. Mostly because he thinks he'll look cool in the process. But my theory is, Demarcus Robinson just lives in a reality that exists 5 yards further back than our own, and he's in a constant state of trying to close that gap, and the sooner you accept that, the less pain he can cause your fan base.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Well, if any team could find value with Robinson, it would probably be Baltimore. Dude is a fantastic run blocker as a WR. Just try to avoid situations where you have to actually throw him the ball. If you do find yourself in a situation where you have to throw the ball to Demarcus Robinson, it is absolutely crucial to remember to send him roughly 5 yards further upfield than where you want him to wind up at the end of the play. If you throw the ball 12 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to Demarcus Robinson on 3rd and 10, you will wind up punting on 4th and 3. If you let him field a punt from his own 4 yard line, he will score two points for the opposing team. Mostly because he thinks he'll look cool in the process. But my theory is, Demarcus Robinson just lives in a reality that exists 5 yards further back than our own, and he's in a constant state of trying to close that gap, and the sooner you accept that, the less pain he can cause your fan base.

One of these days him running backwards might actually work though!