The 2022 Jacoby Brissett Thread

brownie man

How will Jacoby play in general this year?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Jacoby's will do this year?

• He'll perform better than his career average
    • He'll perform about his career average
    • He'll perform below his career average

Ojabo and Williams (Jameson) I am assuming haven't even played this season Williams we wouldn't have even had the option of drafting........ Jordan Davis has had a good rookie yea but he isnt making us a 13 win team certainly not with baker mayfield as the QB and what F%$@ing Jarrett are you talking about...... and yes off field aside Watson is a better QB than Mayfield is

Edited by Dawgpoun8017

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Ojabo and Williams (Jameson) I am assuming haven't even played this season Williams we wouldn't have even had the option of drafting........ Jordan Davis has had a good rookie yea but he isnt making us a 13 win team certainly not with baker mayfield as the QB and what F%$@ing Jarrett are you talking about...... and yes off field aside Watson is a better QB than Mayfield is

I do not know what you are talking

In Mayfield head to head with deshaun they are tied.

Deshaun got completely shut out until 

Cleveland went into the prevent

To let him score.

Does deshaun have a better qb rating in those games yes of course at a 129 rating on his last drive against the prevent defense.

So I am happy to take my 10 win team

Add Jordan

Jarrett 

Add on roquan 

Then when Jordan gets injured I Add on

Williams and ojabo Because they are both practicing right now. 

Leshaun team is 6 games behind what Mayfield averaged over the last 2 years

In win total..

Leshaun has only 1 playoff winMascot Kiss GIF by Baylor University in his career 

With a 85 qb rating

So your qb 1 win 2 losses in the playoffs so the question would you prefer a qb that has a 333 win percentage in the playoffs or somebody that has a better playoff

Rating plus a better win percentage

Then I get to add all 5 of my players

Plus have 60 million to fill in holes.

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

So is leshaun winning 13 games this year sense he is clearly better than Mayfield? Yes or no

Baker is 3rd string on the Panthers behind Darnold and PJ Walker....lololololololololololol

and how can Watson win 13 games with only 6 left to play?  lololololololololololol

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ma44lm13rtoptz3iwu

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Baker is 3rd string on the Panthers behind Darnold and PJ Walker....lololololololololololol

and how can Watson win 13 games with only 6 left to play?  lololololololololololol

Ok what is Deshaun's record sense signing his big contracts?

13 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Your right how about this question what is Leshaun record

Verses 3rd string carolina qb?Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Edited by mtmmike
stupid

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

He literally had the highest completion percentage and qb rating of his career. 

He’s not going to magically turn into a superstar player. That’s not realistic, but don’t discredit he did have his best year yet. More games he would’ve increased that TD to int ratio as well. 

Okay, which season would you take?

Record: 7-8
TD% 4.0
INT% 1.3
Comp% 60.9
Rating 88

or

Record 4-7
TD% 3.3
INT% 1.6
Comp% 64.1
Rating 89.1

Maybe you'd take the latter, you'd be one of the few but either way nothing really screams out besides the winning percentage and completion percentage and I don't know how you could weigh anything ahead of winning percentage if everything else is close.

I'm guessing you said Jacoby would have a career year or something to argue this was his best season. Not sure why you would try to brag about it unless you never looked at stats though and thought he had never been competent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Ok what is Deshaun's record sense signing his big contracts?

His record sense signing his big contracts is 0-0

memeblog-monkey.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm guessing you said Jacoby would have a career year or something to argue this was his best season. Not sure why you would try to brag about it unless you never looked at stats though and thought he had never been competent. 

I did say I thought Jacoby would have his best year and also that he was being underrated 😂 

but stats don’t tell the whole story he messed up at times for sure.  I do think he played his best ball though even if it doesn’t show in the win column. Not by much but he played fairly well. 

I think the untimely picks really were the most defining part of his year. He was careful with the ball but his interceptions came at the worst times. But he was good enough to still give us a chance. That’s what I hoped for.  

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

S0 Deshaun has a 500 record against Carolina 3rd string qb.

Thank you for proving point.