RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I already thought Adams was gonna absolutely feast this week even with J.C. Jackson playing (so overrated), but now with him out, oh baby. Adams 140/2 incoming baby. Let’s go!!!!

I think this is bigger news for Renfrow then adams. 
As long as someone is feasting though, Lets go!

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just want to say if we lose this game it will be very telling. I don't care what excuse anybody tries to make. I completely expect to win this game

If we lose a close game against a top 5 talented team in the nfl, the only thing it will tell me is, we can compete. 

If we lose in a blow out, ill see some logic to your statement. 

But if 2 two top 5 teams play week 1, someone needs to lose. Doesnt say much IMO

48 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

If we lose a close game against a top 5 talented team in the nfl, the only thing it will tell me is, we can compete. 

If we lose in a blow out, ill see some logic to your statement. 

But if 2 two top 5 teams play week 1, someone needs to lose. Doesnt say much IMO

This game along with the other games early in our schedule will tell us a lot about this team

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Why would you be expecting to win no matter what? We are likely splitting with the Chargers this season. Why would it matter in which order we split?

Interesting thought process. Let me say it in a more thought-provoking way: If we can't outscore them without their best corner with the passing attack we have, that will tell us a lot. 

Edited by Jeremy408

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

My thoughts are it’s on the road, and while we always assume that’s a home Raider game, it was mostly Charger fans last season. We also got our brakes beat off in L.A. I also feel like Mack and Bosa always start the season really well before falling off later, especially Mack. This is also a new team that will work out some errors in the first week. 

Chargers win by a FG, but we beat them in Vegas, and go 11-6 on the season. 

There is nothing wrong or concerning what so ever starting the season 0-1. Unless we get obliterated by three scores, then I will be super worried 100%. Or if we start 0-2, then this team likely sucks. The playoff rate for 0-2 teams is laughable. One every 4-5 years usually. 

The way I remember it was mostly Raiders at the last Game in LA agent didn't seem like it because we got smashed. I think Keenan Allen was talking smack to the crowd after the game too.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

How so? The Chargers are a talented team with a potential MVP candidate at QB. They went heavy in FA to shore up holes in their defense. They are favored in this game. 

Someone is going to have to sell me on the Raiders Oline holding up, before I get behind the hype of the offense. I can see Bosa and Mack coming in fresh and throwing everything off. The Oline is to suspect for me to buy into this team being anything more than average. 

1. We added pieces to our roster also we have better weapons than they do and our defense is arguably better

2. We beat them last time with a has-been OC any special teams coach as head coach. Now we have supposedly one of the best offensive minds in the NFL with a ridiculously good wide receiver that we haven't had since Randy Moss. 

3. They're only favored to win the game because when you've only gone to two playoff games in the last 20 years the TV people's opinion on you isn't going to be very high.

4. One of their main pieces that they brought to improve their team is not playing this week who would be covering one of the best receivers in the NFL if he were playing. 

5. That MVP candidate didn't win last time and heavily talented team didn't win last time

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He's good but really overrated. Adams and Renfrow would have eaten regardless. 

Your sarcasm detector is broken. 

I agree but now they're really going to eat

Lol my bad I'm just so used to raider fans following what the TV people say

Edited by Jeremy408