Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'd stick with tua and Lawrence unless you already know you need a blow up game. Fields is obviously more likely to put up a 35 point fantasy game than those two, but I have no idea what that offense looks like or what he looks like in it. 

Kinda my thinking as well. Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

1. Chase
  2. Jameson Williams
  3. DJ
  4. Cooper
  5. Ridley

You'll never sit Chase. Jameson likely won't always replicate last week but he has a major spot in that good O.

I hate having ownership in the Browns or Titans O's atm. I too had Cooper and he screwed me badly last week. I am sitting those two until I see their QBs can figure it out.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:
  1. Chase
  2. Jameson Williams
  3. DJ
  4. Cooper
  5. Ridley

You'll never sit Chase. Jameson likely won't always replicate last week but he has a major spot in that good O.

I hate having ownership in the Browns or Titans O's atm. I too had Cooper and he screwed me badly last week. I am sitting those two until I see their QBs can figure it out.

This was my thinking as well just hate having a core that I have to think about flip flopping every week.

5 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

With Love hurt do I go with the more for sure thing in Stafford at Arizona or the more upside with Jayden Daniels vs Giants?

Think you’re golden either way, tbh. If you’re worried about the matchup I’d swing for the fences with Daniels. If you think you’re okay, then play it safe.

45 minutes ago, NYCRavensFlock said:

Any Jeff Wilson fans tonight? Torn between him, Jaylen Wright, or Christian Watson. Half-PPR.

Not particularly with Achane likely to play. Wright is likely to be active tonight, so I can't help but think Wilson and Wright will negate each other quite a bit with a shared load behind Achane. Wright has a ton of big play ability, so maybe you get lucky on a big play. Otherwise I could at least see Wilson vulture a potential TD tonight if there's a chance on the goal line. 

On 9/12/2024 at 8:21 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Have to sit 1 of the following....? PPR League 

Bijan @ Eagles

Montgomery vs Bucs

Jordan Mason @ Vikes

R. Rice vs Bengals

Waddle vs Bills

Harrsion Jr vs Rams 

Tell me you sat Waddle? Lol. I’d have gone with sit Harrison Jr I guess. Week 1 would have scared me a bit