Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ty Chandler is still somehow a FA in my league. Given all these injury concerns, would you drop any of these guys to bring him in?

• Doubs
  • Keaton Mitchell
  • Likely
  • Love
  • Charbonnet
  • Palmer

I just dropped Charbonnet for him but I might actually have to play him this week since Jacobs is out. Don't think he has a ton of upside going forward overall though.

Who do I start This week in PPR with Allen out?

Courtland Sutton
Evan Engram
Puka Nacua 

Keep going back n forth on all 3. I know Puka has a great matchup this week but I’m already starting Kupp, who looks to be getting healthier. Do I say Screw it and start both Rams receivers? 

I also like Sutton’s matchup vs Detroit and Engram has been going off the last 2 weeks. 

On 12/15/2023 at 6:50 AM, holt_bruce81 said:

Who do I start This week in PPR with Allen out?

Courtland Sutton
Evan Engram
Puka Nacua 

Keep going back n forth on all 3. I know Puka has a great matchup this week but I’m already starting Kupp, who looks to be getting healthier. Do I say Screw it and start both Rams receivers? 

I also like Sutton’s matchup vs Detroit and Engram has been going off the last 2 weeks. 

Puka

Sutton

Engram 

If you are concerned about both, Sutton is fine, but pukas ceiling is way higher 

Yo PPR

Who do I start at Flex tomorrow?

Terry McLaurin or Kenneth Walker?

I'm leaning Terry. He probably wants a bounce back game, they're in a dome, they gotta pass to keep up with LA, and Rams defense is average against the pass. 

K Walker might be playing with Drew Lock or an injured Geno, Eagles run defense is good, and Charbonnet might be the pass catching back this week. 

I think I'm going Terry, but Walker I think Walker could be solid as well. He's probably more likely to score a TD. 

21 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Am I an idiot for thinking about starting Keenum over Trevor Lawrence vs. the Ravens defense

Not idiotic.. I'm starting Carr over him in a league. That BAL defense is legit. Stick and Mullens just put up 30 in some leagues, and Tennesee's defense is nothing special 

18 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

PPR TE

Ferguson vs Bills

McBride vs 49ers

Ferg.. Buffalo's LBs and Safties are hot garbage

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

Terry McLaurin or Kenneth Walker?

I would also go Terry. Walker is nice but you absolutely need a TD or two from him to produce, in PPR TM has the upside and as you said they should have to sling it

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Tyreek Hill is out need to replace I got Gibson Edwards and Pitts I can replace him with what y’all think? 

Gibson should see volume in a high as scoring game.

Have Hill as well, starting Godwin in his place.  Also have Achane starting, hope he gets a big piece of the Hill touches.

Injuries at playoff time SUCK!!!!