Breece Hall vs Commanders

Ty Chandler vs Lions 

Also, which of these 2 QBs: Browning or Minshew 

On 12/20/2023 at 1:00 PM, AkronsWitness said:

.5 PPR

Puka Nacua vs. NO

or

Devin Singletary vs. CLE, James Conner vs. CHI

A large part of me doesnt want to bail on Puka because he is capable of yuge games and I will kick myself for taking him out of the lineup if he goes 10/105/1TD but James Conner has also been fantastic since coming back but there is just a level of trust that I dont have with him. Singletary against the Browns D (though at home) also makes me worried.

A large part of me says stick with what got me here in Nacua and not overthink it, but the high floors of both Conner/Singletary as a Flex are making it really hard.

woah-phew.gif

• Like 2

On 12/20/2023 at 11:52 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

0.5 PPR and assuming my RB1/2 are healthy, I need flex help:

• RB Brian Robinson vs. Jets
  • WR Diontae Johnson vs. Bengals
  • WR Josh Palmer vs. Bills
  • TE Likely vs. 49ers

Looks like Robinson hasn't practiced all week and is probably out. Easy Diontae start, having a TD in 3 straight weeks?

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, NYRaider said:

Full PPR I have to pick two flexes this week:

Darren Waller vs Eagles

DeMarcus Robinson vs Saints

Zack Moss vs Falcons

Jahan Dotson vs Jets

Brandin Cooks vs Dolphins

Roschon Johnson vs Cardinals

Not starting Robinson might have cost me my season, I'm so sad.

Achane or Barkley this week? 
Neither is a particularly safe play because Achane isn't RB1 on the team and Barkley has put up some duds this year (all against good rushing defense - which is the case in this matchup). 
I'm leaning Achane because he offers more upside and one play from him could be a 12pts play. Would you do the same?

12 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Achane or Barkley this week? 
Neither is a particularly safe play because Achane isn't RB1 on the team and Barkley has put up some duds this year (all against good rushing defense - which is the case in this matchup). 
I'm leaning Achane because he offers more upside and one play from him could be a 12pts play. Would you do the same?

Man I think I would roll the dice with achane. Mike mcd said in his presser that Achane was on a bit of a snap count the past couple weeks but will get ramped up in this game. Quon will have volume but also all the attention from an angry Philly d

• Like 1

12 team, super flex, 0.5 ppr with 1.0 ppr for TE.  Starters:  QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, SFlex,  2 Flex

Options

QB:  Fields, Goff, Flacco, Minshew

RB:  CMC, Mostert, Ford, Singletary, Moss

WR:  AJ Brown, Diggs, Adams, Cooper, OBJ, Reed, Meyers

TE: Njoku, Kmet, Thomas, Waller

Set on the bold.  Debating between Goff and Flacco, leaning Goff. Mostert over the other RB, maybe Singletary if Stroud plays.  WR is a bit of a mess with big names who have been underwhelming in Diggs, Adams, OBJ.   Cooper has a rough matchup.

Might go with Kmet and the 2 TE

Thoughts??

10-Team, 0.5 PPR - Championship Game

QB: J Allen

RB: C McCaffrey

RB: R White

WR: A St. Brown

WR: A Cooper

TE: I Likely

FLEX: J Cook

FLEX:  T Chandler

Bench:

D Metcalf

CEH

Z White

J Warren

G Pickens

J Ferguson

Need someone to talk me out of starting Cooper/Chandler over Metcalf.  Not sure which combination of the three makes the most sense this week.  I sat Cooper last week and would have regretted it all year if I lost in the semifinals because of it.

Also need to be talked into starting Ferguson.  Just watching the Ravens and Cowboys over the past couple of weeks, I feel much better about starting Likely over Ferguson even though Ferguson is ranked more highly by the "experts" this week.  Ferguson just looks a step slow while Likely has that extra burst that gives me comfort he is going to keep performing well, and it seems like Lamar really trusts him.

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

12 team, super flex, 0.5 ppr with 1.0 ppr for TE.  Starters:  QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, SFlex,  2 Flex

Options

QB:  Fields, Goff, Flacco, Minshew

RB:  CMC, Mostert, Ford, Singletary, Moss

WR:  AJ Brown, Diggs, Adams, Cooper, OBJ, Reed, Meyers

TE: Njoku, Kmet, Thomas, Waller

Set on the bold.  Debating between Goff and Flacco, leaning Goff. Mostert over the other RB, maybe Singletary if Stroud plays.  WR is a bit of a mess with big names who have been underwhelming in Diggs, Adams, OBJ.   Cooper has a rough matchup.

Might go with Kmet and the 2 TE

Thoughts??

Goff and Mostert are easy IMO. 

WR is tough but I’d probably go Cooper, Adams, Diggs.  No way I play Kmet over them. He is TD dependent for the most part and the others just have so much upside. 

4 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

10-Team, 0.5 PPR - Championship Game

QB: J Allen

RB: C McCaffrey

RB: R White

WR: A St. Brown

WR: A Cooper

TE: I Likely

FLEX: J Cook

FLEX:  T Chandler

Bench:

D Metcalf

CEH

Z White

J Warren

G Pickens

J Ferguson

Need someone to talk me out of starting Cooper/Chandler over Metcalf.  Not sure which combination of the three makes the most sense this week.  I sat Cooper last week and would have regretted it all year if I lost in the semifinals because of it.

Also need to be talked into starting Ferguson.  Just watching the Ravens and Cowboys over the past couple of weeks, I feel much better about starting Likely over Ferguson even though Ferguson is ranked more highly by the "experts" this week.  Ferguson just looks a step slow while Likely has that extra burst that gives me comfort he is going to keep performing well, and it seems like Lamar really trusts him.

I think you have the right lineup other than Ferguson.  Detroits D is not very good and I expect a high scoring game.  I don’t think you’re wrong playing either but I’d lean Ferguson for sure. Metcalf is hard to bench for sure but I feel the floor is too high for those you have starting. Maybe play him over Chandler but GBs run D isn’t great so I’d lean Chandler. 

• Like 1