What is a movie you have yet to hear someone say they dislike?

biggie.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:27 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

The Godfather 

And I won’t be the first. But I will say it’s not as great as everyone says. I didn’t even realize this until I rewatched it about a month ago. Other than Vito and Michael, we don’t really know jack **** about any of these characters. Apollonia who’s supposed to be Michaels last chance at a normal life and whose death leads him to become a ruthless mob boss says like 2 words in the whole movie and you don’t see him grieve about it at all. Would’ve been better as a TV series. There’s like so many gaps they could fill in if they did that.

And Vito kinda comes off as a wuss.

Goodfellas>>>>>>>>

I hated Godfather. Goodfellas is 1,000x more entertaining. Hell, for as corny as Scarface is, I’d rather watch that. I usually like everything and see the merit in all movies, but I just didn’t give a damn about The Godfather. Boring. 

20 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I hated Godfather. Goodfellas is 1,000x more entertaining. Hell, for as corny as Scarface is, I’d rather watch that. I usually like everything and see the merit in all movies, but I just didn’t give a damn about The Godfather. Boring. 

You’re making me want to watch The Godfather again. I saw it once over 10 years ago, but it seemed obvious to me why it’s so revered.

• 1 month later...