What is a movie you have yet to hear someone say they dislike?

biggie.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

That is a scary film and I would absolutely watch that film again, that is quality unlike 2018 Suspiria which is a garbage pile.  I still have zero concept in what you actually see that is good in that film sir.  

Great acting, especially by Dakota and Tilda. And I like the politics and inner workings of the witches. The way they communicate telepathically. And the sound design is intriguing too. And that first twisting kill is pretty intense.

And it's kind of like a hangout movie too.

I don't really blame you for not liking it though

The Godfather 

And I won’t be the first. But I will say it’s not as great as everyone says. I didn’t even realize this until I rewatched it about a month ago. Other than Vito and Michael, we don’t really know jack **** about any of these characters. Apollonia who’s supposed to be Michaels last chance at a normal life and whose death leads him to become a ruthless mob boss says like 2 words in the whole movie and you don’t see him grieve about it at all. Would’ve been better as a TV series. There’s like so many gaps they could fill in if they did that.

And Vito kinda comes off as a wuss.

Goodfellas>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kokichi said:

Great acting, especially by Dakota and Tilda. And I like the politics and inner workings of the witches. The way they communicate telepathically. And the sound design is intriguing too. And that first twisting kill is pretty intense.

And it's kind of like a hangout movie too.

I don't really blame you for not liking it though

Chloe Grace Moretz was basically nonexistent in the movie, Tilda Swinton I like but not in this one, no way is it one of her best films not even close.  She was WAY better in Snowpiercer and The Chronicles of Narnia.  As for Dakota Johnson I think she is wildly overrated, she is basically the same person in every single movie and one character is not any different than the other.   Shocking to me that you think tons of people like that movie, because it is not very memorable.  It is kind of like saying the remake American version of Let the Right One In is good when it freaking sucks and now they are making one on Showtime, what a joke, shows the lack of creativity in Hollywood.  The original Suspiria was wildly unique and original, and the remake is just a rip off because they have no ideas and they destroyed the visuals completely and to me it just does not work and takes away from the original.  

Have you even watched the original one?  Here is the full movie, or I believe it is for free.  And I even forgot, the soundtrack is flat out amazing, combine that with the visuals it takes it to another level.    

27 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

The original Suspiria was wildly unique and original, and the remake is just a rip off because they have no ideas and they destroyed the visuals completely and to me it just does not work and takes away from the original.  

I never watched the original, so I don't have the point of reference to compare them. I don't really like older movies all that much. Definitely not before 1990. And there are even very few 1990s movies that I consider good, and none of them in my top tier.

28 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Shocking to me that you think tons of people like that movie,

No, I was commenting on how I thought very few would hate it because most simply wouldn't watch it. Kind of like a half joke.

31 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

She was WAY better in Snowpiercer and The Chronicles of Narnia

Narnia definitely isnt the kind of movies I like.

33 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

because it is not very memorable

You seem to recall everything bad about it.

34 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Chloe Grace Moretz was basically nonexistent in the movie

I looked up who she was and so?

34 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

it just does not work

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1034415/awards/

Depends on the demographic but not many if anyone dislikes these films.  Especially Good Will Hunting, there is zero to dislike about that film, same with Scarface and The Hurt Locker.  

Good Will Hunting
To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
Mad Max Fury Road
Napolean Dynamite
Scarface (1983)
The Hurt Locker
Rudy
The Fugitive
Alien
Glory

Napolean some might dislike but honestly for a clean pure comedy, it is outstanding.  Fury Road is just a straight party to the max from start to finish.  And who cannot love Rudy?  

15 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Depends on the demographic but not many if anyone dislikes these films.  Especially Good Will Hunting, there is zero to dislike about that film, same with Scarface and The Hurt Locker.  

Good Will Hunting
To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
Mad Max Fury Road
Napolean Dynamite
Scarface (1983)
The Hurt Locker
Rudy
The Fugitive
Alien
Glory

Napolean some might dislike but honestly for a clean pure comedy, it is outstanding.  Fury Road is just a straight party to the max from start to finish.  And who cannot love Rudy?  

I won't call Scarface a bad movie by any means, but I do think it's quite over rated.  Some legendary scenes from Pacino, but some of that has aged laughably horrible.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I won't call Scarface a bad movie by any means, but I do think it's quite over rated.  Some legendary scenes from Pacino, but some of that has aged laughably horrible.

I disagree, and the camera work/art direction in that film is outstanding!  Sure if one watches a clip show of him swearing it can be funny, and people make fun of that a lot but as a film it has it all and visually it is elite as is the story which is super cool.  The camera work and sound track in that film is wonderful I think.  

image-w1280.jpg?1509630382

scarface-initially-received-an-x-rating-

0*EjTBap-melfCrmLQ.png