Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Be careful taking that franchise QB. Zach Wilson looks broken. 

I know people like Caleb Williams but I see similarities with him and Wilson. The wild throws. Ugly mechanics. 

Don't see it with Caleb. He doesn't have that entitled lack of self awareness in him. Wilson has many more problems than his QB play.

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Don't see it with Caleb. He doesn't have that entitled lack of self awareness in him. Wilson has many more problems than his QB play.

Don't know. 

He seems pretty cocky. .I admit to not know a whole lot about him. But just what I've seen. I can see him picked apart when he comes out. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Be careful taking that franchise QB. Zach Wilson looks broken. 

I know people like Caleb Williams but I see similarities with him and Wilson. The wild throws. Ugly mechanics. 

zach wilson was always a terrible prospect who rode a completely inexplicable hype train to the first round and was STILL overdrafted somehow, despite fields checking every single box over him. there's no comparison between those two as prospects.

• Like 1

Maybe completely arbitrary but Caleb Williams fell entirely off my draftboard the day he decided to paint "F Utah" on his fingernails and then go out and proceed to lose to them...for the 2nd time this season.

I can't stand that level of cockiness period, but I hate it even more when you can't even back it up.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Maybe completely arbitrary but Caleb Williams fell entirely off my draftboard the day he decided to paint "F Utah" on his fingernails and then go out and proceed to lose to them...for the 2nd time this season.

I can't stand that level of cockiness period, but I hate it even more when you can't even back it up.

not that it necessarily changes things, but he does the fingernail thing every week. it wasn’t specific to utah.

I also can't stand overbearing cockiness. I'm a huge Grizzlies fan, but the arrogance the whole team carries is a hard pill to swallow for me. Don't get me wrong, being confident and having some fun is not a problem. But when it's over the top and you carry that arrogance like a badge of honor is when it goes too far for me.

However, I wouldn't take a kid completely off my board for it. He's young and living in LA. He helped save an old blue blood. Give him time to mature and understand some of those smaller things he does are not helping.

Also luckily, he's not the only stud QB prospect for next season.

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

It rubbed me the wrong way too. 
Again, I don't see his personality or the offensive approach mixing with Vrabel, even if we could draft him.  I'm also not a fan of his passing mechanics. Even though he runs, he isn't a dynamic runner. Just a bully and his size that won't last long in the NFL.