Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No. It's almost Woods all over again.  
30 coming off a knee injury. 

Hes been getting hurt more and more each year and I don't think he was ever that great to start with so Im with KT on this one unless Shepard is coming here for SUPER cheap but even then meh

59 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Hes been getting hurt more and more each year and I don't think he was ever that great to start with so Im with KT on this one unless Shepard is coming here for SUPER cheap but even then meh

Yeah if you have injury problems on another team, your life is probably at risk in the Titans program. Lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm sure that is what Jeff is waiting on too. 
He wants to know what the others are getting before he comes in with his number. 

PAY HIM whatever it takes. We can't handle losing another superstar top 5 player at their position. Wish we would just get it done but yes Im sure big jeff is loving hearing those boys are close cause hes better then both of em 

I miss football but

I will say this is really fun talking about the different things we could do that will legit shape the next 5 years of titans football. I love it only thing I do know is we NEED to resign the big man

I remember when we lost to the Ravens at home during the covid year, I told a Ravens fan I would not be surprised if they don't pay Jackson.

It looks more and more likely; they will not pay him. 
Ravens gotta know, when some stupid team like the Jaguars overpays a guy, that's the new market. 
Christian Kirk messed up the WR market and now Watson has jacked up the QB market. 

36 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I remember when we lost to the Ravens at home during the covid year, I told a Ravens fan I would not be surprised if they don't pay Jackson.

It looks more and more likely; they will not pay him. 
Ravens gotta know, when some stupid team like the Jaguars overpays a guy, that's the new market. 
Christian Kirk messed up the WR market and now Watson has jacked up the QB market. 

A relatively healthy Lamar would get a fully guaranteed contract on the open market. If Baltimore won't pay him that, then they need to trade him by next off-season because Jackson won't take anything less. Otherwise they'll lose him for just a 3rd round compensatory pick in 2025.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

A relatively healthy Lamar would get a fully guaranteed contract on the open market. If Baltimore won't pay him that, then they need to trade him by next off-season because Jackson won't take anything less. Otherwise they'll lose him for just a 3rd round compensatory pick in 2025.

I’d let him walk. Any team that pays Lamar that kind of money is going to regret it hard