BDL 2022 Week 1 - Lancaster Werewolves @ Cuba Smugglers

RedGold

Who Wins?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2022 at 04:59 AM

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah the our pass pro is awful rhetoric is misguided. Especially with you lacking depth in that department. Those non Bosa/Watt plays are going to allow Brady time. And we can protect inside.

I disagree, I think the interior OL there is not the strongest. We stunt Bosa and Watt inside or we just let Kenny Clark at them, I think we'll pressure Brady with just our front four. Plus we have good depth for our rotation in Madubuike (starter next week for me btw) and Franklin-Myers. I think that's the big edge in our matchup for me.

I’m not a fan of the trying to sell things while voting is going on. You posted your gameplan already. Clarifying things is one thing hyping guys and how they performed throughout the week in real nfl games against players they aren’t facing in BDL is fun but the “K’Wuan Williams vs Keenan Allen though” meh. Talk about long game plans it’s like you’re just extending the gameplan here in your posts. And then once the comments start the other person feels they now have to defend things because you are extending the game plan. I’m sure most of you don’t mind it. I’m just not a fan. I’ve been guilty of it in the past many times but I hope I’ve grown past it. Time will tell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I disagree, I think the interior OL there is not the strongest. We stunt Bosa and Watt inside or we just let Kenny Clark at them, I think we'll pressure Brady with just our front four. Plus we have good depth for our rotation in Madubuike (starter next week for me btw) and Franklin-Myers. I think that's the big edge in our matchup for me.

Yeah how do you combat pressure with 4? You gas the premier edge rushers and let the passer activate. I do like Brady’s chances of executing our pass heavy gameplan against fresh non Bosa/Watt pass rushers. Connor Williams and Ezra Cleveland are solid players and Matt Hennessy performed well last season. Against Kinlaw and those other base rushers, I’d call it a wash. Likewise with Kenny Clark, unless he’s playing 90% of snaps, it shouldn’t be unfathomable that we tore him out.

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m not a fan of the trying to sell things while voting is going on. You posted your gameplan already. Clarifying things is one thing hyping guys and how they performed throughout the week in real nfl games against players they aren’t facing in BDL is fun but the “K’Wuan Williams vs Keenan Allen though” meh. Talk about long game plans it’s like you’re just extending the gameplan here in your posts. And then once the comments start the other person feels they now have to defend things because you are extending the game plan. I’m sure most of you don’t mind it. I’m just not a fan. 

I don’t have a problem with you sharing concerns and I think it’s cool. I’m not saying he’ll have Jefferson’s line this week but I do think that’s a favorable matchup that also removes Brady from forcing the issue with Jefferson. Allen is also relatively single covered all game so a RL adjustment would just give the matchups we want to target more often possible.

Edited by MD4L