Random Thoughts- Reg season edition

dll2000

9 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I don’t care that he is a Packer’s fan at a Bears game.  Beating rival fans up at any game in any stadium is epitome of stupid.  Even when they run their mouth.  

That overweight dude could have died going down those stairs.

Not necessarily justifying what happened but apparently the guy that got thrown was getting into some kind of an altercation with a 14 year old.

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Not necessarily justifying what happened but apparently the guy that got thrown was getting into some kind of an altercation with a 14 year old.

That’s a rumor going around but someone on Reddit said they were there and none of that was true 

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

That’s a rumor going around but someone on Reddit said they were there and none of that was true 

I know, the people saying it were apparently there also, what ever of it may be true is for a court system to determine. I do find it weird that for as quick as that guy got up he didn't go after the other guy and also no one really tried to step in at all for either side.

We take shots at the Pro Bowl and its selection process a lot (and legitimately so), but there’s no question that being selected means a lot to players, not only for themselves but for their teammates. This was awesome for Reaves. Way I think was more excited for Reaves than he was for himself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

We take shots at the Pro Bowl and its selection process a lot (and legitimately so), but there’s no question that being selected means a lot to players, not only for themselves but for their teammates. This was awesome for Reaves. Way I think was more excited for Reaves than he was for himself. 

ejax took a shot at the pro bowl too, but for a different reason

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

ejax took a shot at the pro bowl too, but for a different reason

EJax was pissed he got pulled from the ballot 2 weeks before it closed because he went on IR, and that’s a fair gripe, especially if his injury is such that it would allow him to participate. 

Worked outside for a few days and the wind chapped the hell out of my face. Today my 5 year old felt my forehead and said I was like a lizard, like Pascal from Tangled. Wife and other two kids laughed their ***** off.

So I am now 'Pascal-daddy' to her, and I'm not overly amused.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...