Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

See. This is why I hate advance metrics. Wash would get absolutely as blasted playing a team like the ravens or any elite team. They would get molly whopped. Unless of course they are for real! Which if they are I beg a pardon. But I doubt it. 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

See. This is why I hate advance metrics. Wash would get absolutely as blasted playing a team like the ravens or any elite team. They would get molly whopped. Unless of course they are for real! Which if they are I beg a pardon. But I doubt it. 

I guess we’ll see Week 6. 

Since 2010, 8 teams have averaged below 4.5 yards per play for a full season. The only team that kept their offensive coordinator for the following season was the 2023 Jets.

2023 Panthers - Thomas Brown was fired after the season and is a coach on the Bears

2012 Cardinals - Mike Miller was fired after the season and hasn’t coached in the NFL since.

2011 Jaguars - The entire staff was replaced after the season and Dirk Koetter was the OC of the Falcons the following season, and even eventually became a head coach

2018 Cardinals - Their first offensive coordinator (Mike McCoy) was fired during the season. Leftwich, the interim, went to be the OC at Tampa after the season.

2010 Panthers - Jeff Davidson was fired after the season and spent the next decade as a OL coach for various different teams.

2016 Rams - Rob Boras was fired after the season and has been the Bills TE coach since.

2011 Rams - The staff was fired after the season, Josh McDaniels went to coach the Patriots and even eventually fooled another team into giving him a head coaching spot.

2023 Jets - Nathaniel Hackett was NOT fired.

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Since 2010, 8 teams have averaged below 4.5 yards per play for a full season. The only team that kept their offensive coordinator for the following season was the 2023 Jets.

2023 Panthers - Thomas Brown was fired after the season and is a coach on the Bears

2012 Cardinals - Mike Miller was fired after the season and hasn’t coached in the NFL since.

2011 Jaguars - The entire staff was replaced after the season and Dirk Koetter was the OC of the Falcons the following season, and even eventually became a head coach

2018 Cardinals - Their first offensive coordinator (Mike McCoy) was fired during the season. Leftwich, the interim, went to be the OC at Tampa after the season.

2010 Panthers - Jeff Davidson was fired after the season and spent the next decade as a OL coach for various different teams.

2016 Rams - Rob Boras was fired after the season and has been the Bills TE coach since.

2011 Rams - The staff was fired after the season, Josh McDaniels went to coach the Patriots and even eventually fooled another team into giving him a head coaching spot.

2023 Jets - Nathaniel Hackett was NOT fired.

Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae

• Like 3

14 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Mad cuz it’s true. Mahomes has thrown 17’Ints that were called back due to a flag. Brady had 18 for his career. 

Mahomes learned from Tom Brady that if you throw a ball in the area of somebody fouling the refs will call it. If you don’t you don’t get the flag. Tom didn’t figure this out till late in his career. 

he’s also got the most Touchdowns called back for penalty since 2018. He leads the league in basically every category when it comes to passing, both good and bad

Edited by Chiefer