225 Lb. Bench Reps: 11
Vertical Jump: 
Broad Jump: 
20 Yrd Shuttle: 
3-Cone Drill: 6.96

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

also: cheaper than cobb! ;)

Question: how much cheaper than Cobb ?

There's $290 million in unspent cap just among the top 16 teams in the league right now. And December is the lowest ebb in cap space of the season. There will be even more money available when FA comes around.  I'm not advocating for Cobb at his current cash, but I really wonder if you're gonna get a quality FA for "cheep" in this environment. Gobs of cash looking for a home, immense pressure to win -  and not nearly enough talent to go around.

That sounds like the makings of a bidding war to me

28 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Fast and agile.   Could be a deep threat and someone to give fits to the inside option route.

Dates: 03/07/14 
Height: 5074
Weight: 167
40 Yrd Dash: 4.40
20 Yrd Dash: 2.47
10 Yrd Dash: 1.50
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 17
Vertical Jump: 40
Broad Jump: 10'05"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.21
3-Cone Drill: 6.84

He's also a dwarf.

Thought that's not that important underneath.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Is that politically correct for a midget to call someone a dwarf?

Yes.

Also Lee is intriguing, in that he's not overly exciting but he feels like a guy that does a bunch of different things well and that's usually what we seem to like.

18 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Question: how much cheaper than Cobb ?

There's $290 million in unspent cap just among the top 16 teams in the league right now. And December is the lowest ebb in cap space of the season. There will be even more money available when FA comes around.  I'm not advocating for Cobb at his current cash, but I really wonder if you're gonna get a quality FA for "cheep" in this environment. Gobs of cash looking for a home, immense pressure to win -  and not nearly enough talent to go around.

That sounds like the makings of a bidding war to me

well, even if we're conservative and say there's $600million in unspent, I don't think either Gabriel or Cobb are worth 1/60 of the free agent class. Maybe half that?

2 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

I hope not, I don't think he's very good.  Incredibly inefficient career, and doesn't ever score, not even on the level of others on his own team.

You think Landry saw this before the game and it motivated him? haha

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, Marquise Lee, Cam Meredith and Tyrell Williams would be my targets.

Jordy moves to the slot, need an outside guy with some speed.

I really liked Moncrief when he was coming out.  Has had some injury issues and inconsistent on Indy, but maybe a change of scenery and a shot to play with Rodgers would be a nice attraction.  

Tyrell Williams would be nice and SD might have a backlog at WR with Allen, Mike Williams, Travis Benjamin and TE in Henry.  

Hard to see Chicago not tendering Meredith.  They need so much help at WR for Trubisky.  

Both Robinson and Lee could be options to leave Jax, doubt both would let go (not resigned), but they have Westbrook, Hurns, Keelan Cole that have looked like nice options.

Agree on getting an outside WR with a possible Jordy move to the slot, though maybe Monty gets more reps there with the rise of the rookie RB's

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, Marquise Lee, Cam Meredith and Tyrell Williams would be my targets.

Jordy moves to the slot, need an outside guy with some speed.

Allen Robinson could potentially be all-pro with Rodgers throwing him the ball.  I think he'll be expensive, but coming off injury he may be forced to take a one year prove it deal.

Archived