Are the Vikings for real?

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Kirk Cousins mentioned as a top 10 QB. 

If you’re going to be a victim… be a victim of the moment, I guess.

He’s pretty good, his problem has always been not having a Coach that believes in him and crumbling during prime time 

I'm not sure what 10 QBs yu would take over Kirk right now. He made a lot of big time throws at the end of the game to get us in position to win... again. He has been a huge reason why we are 8-1, considering he has led like 5 or 6 fourth quarter comebacks this year.  People want to look at previous years to judge Kirk ( this has been so egregious that national media is using evidence from his Washington days), but this year he is playing like a top 10 QB.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He’s pretty good, his problem has always been not having a Coach that believes in him and crumbling during prime time 

I’m willing to buy pretty good - but top 10 usually stands out as more than pretty good.

Kirk has always been in that 11-15 range, more closer to 11 than 15. I still need to see him show up in a highly anticipated matchup in prime time before I buy him as a top 10 guy. He’s always racked up numbers, but he has to do it on a bigger stage (somewhere where he’s repeatedly came up short).

Just now, ET80 said:

I’m willing to buy pretty good - but top 10 usually stands out as more than pretty good.

Kirk has always been in that 11-15 range, more closer to 11 than 15. I still need to see him show up in a highly anticipated matchup in prime time before I buy him as a top 10 guy. He’s always racked up numbers, but he has to do it on a bigger stage (somewhere where he’s repeatedly came up short).

Why does this game not count? Highly anticipated and playing in most markets against a Superbowl favorite

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I think Kirk was held back by Zimmer a lot. Zimmer obviously didn’t like him and you have to have that HC-QB synergy or it’s gonna be dysfunctional, the two most important people on the team have to get along. 

I agree though, I need some good prime time games until I’m a real believer in Cousins

6 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I'm not sure what 10 QBs yu would take over Kirk right now. He made a lot of big time throws at the end of the game to get us in position to win... again. He has been a huge reason why we are 8-1, considering he has led like 5 or 6 fourth quarter comebacks this year.  People want to look at previous years to judge Kirk ( this has been so egregious that national media is using evidence from his Washington days), but this year he is playing like a top 10 QB.

Absolutely. I’d love to see a list of players that are supposedly keeping Kirk out of that top 10 category. It’s actually ridiculous to keep him out of that conversation. 
As a Cowboys fan I’m very glad Washington didn’t keep him.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Absolutely. I’d love to see a list of players that are supposedly keeping Kirk out of that top 10 category. It’s actually ridiculous to keep him out of that conversation. 
As a Cowboys fan I’m very glad Washington didn’t keep him.

For this year or in general? 

He’s probably out of mine.