Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Viking said:

He rejected Pierce and Sutton for Diggs but countered with Mike Evans. Does that seem fair? I have concerns with the Bucs offense and I'm worried about Evan's target share early on (beside last week). @JaguarCrazy2832 @NYRaider

I agree with @NYRaider. I like Evans alot but RBs are gold, he's the guy and Sutton has no where to go but up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Would you trade Raheem Mostert/Darrell Henderson for DeAndre Hopkins?

My current RB/WR...

RB: Saquan, CMAC, Hunt, Mostert, Henderson, Hubbard

WR: Sutton, Pittman, G Davis, M Thomas, James 

I can put a waiver claim in for Chase Edmonds as well. 

How many WRs can you start? And is it PPR?

Also is that Mostert AND Henderson or an "OR" proposition?

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How many WRs can you start? And is it PPR?

Also is that Mostert AND Henderson or an "OR" proposition?

It's 2 RB / 2 WR / 2 Flex | Full PPR

It would be Mostert, Henderson, and Rodgers for Hopkins, Walker, and Pacheco 

I'm concerned with my WR group and want someone that can be a consistent WR1.

Sutton/Pittman will likely be up and down due to QB play all season.

Gabe Davis is extremely hot or cold. 

Michael Thomas is dealing with a toe injury. 

Jameson Williams is coming off of a torn ACL. 

Edited by NYRaider

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It's 2 RB / 2 WR / 2 Flex | Full PPR

It would be Mostert, Henderson, and Rodgers for Hopkins, Walker, and Pacheco 

I'm concerned with my WR group and want someone that can be a consistent WR1.

Sutton/Pittman will likely be up and down due to QB play all season.

Gabe Davis is extremely hot or cold. 

Michael Thomas is dealing with a toe injury. 

Jameson Williams is coming off of a torn ACL. 

I dont hate it, not sure how much Hop has left though. The most intriguing thing might be Walker. Penny has injury concerns so theres a path to being the best guy in this trade. Henderson is nothing even if Akers gets hurt, that offense is Kupp and no one else. Having just Lawrence is somewhat concerning but its not like Rodgers is helping your cause

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont hate it, not sure how much Hop has left though. The most intriguing thing might be Walker. Penny has injury concerns so theres a path to being the best guy in this trade. Henderson is nothing even if Akers gets hurt, that offense is Kupp and no one else. Having just Lawrence is somewhat concerning but its not like Rodgers is helping your cause

Hopkins averaged 14.7 PPR points last season despite dealing with a bunch of injuries. I think playing across from Hollywood Brown is going to help him too. He probably won't be elite but I just need a third flex that I can depend on and then I'd be able to decide between Hunt, Thomas, Walker, Pacheco, and Jameson Williams for the final spot in my lineup. 

So essentially it's a Mostert / Walker swap and a Rodgers / Hopkins swap because I really don't see myself using Henderson unless it's a worst case scenario. 

I like Saquan / CMAC / Hunt as my top 3 RB with two wild cards in Walker / Pacheco and Sutton / Pittman / Hopkins as my 3 top WR with Jameo / Davis / Thomas as wild cards. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hopkins averaged 14.7 PPR points last season despite dealing with a bunch of injuries. I think playing across from Hollywood Brown is going to help him too. He probably won't be elite but I just need a third flex that I can depend on and then I'd be able to decide between Hunt, Thomas, Walker, Pacheco, and Jameson Williams for the final spot in my lineup. 

So essentially it's a Mostert / Walker swap and a Rodgers / Hopkins swap because I really don't see myself using Henderson unless it's a worst case scenario. 

I like Saquan / CMAC / Hunt as my top 3 RB with two wild cards in Walker / Pacheco and Sutton / Pittman / Hopkins as my 3 top WR with Jameo / Davis / Thomas as wild cards. 

I am in the same boat having Saquon/CMC too. they have been great but in the back of my mind im concerned about their health but with that Walker>Mostert for me in fantasy

Not sure if Hop hits the ground running but it looks like you have good enough WRs to wait and see

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I am in the same boat having Saquon/CMC too. they have been great but in the back of my mind im concerned about their health but with that Walker>Mostert for me in fantasy

Not sure if Hop hits the ground running but it looks like you have good enough WRs to wait and see

Yeah I'm concerned as well. I have Hubbard as a handcuff until Jameo returns though. That's really the biggest thing for me, I don't really value Mostert or Henderson super highly ROS. They're both so-so plays and my RB4/5 regardless. If 2/3 Hunt/Quan/CMAC miss significant time my season is probably over regardless. But I think Walker has upside down the stretch for sure, more than Mostert or Henderson. 

Do you think I should pull the trigger?

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Would you trade Raheem Mostert/Darrell Henderson for DeAndre Hopkins?

My current RB/WR...

RB: Saquan, CMAC, Hunt, Mostert, Henderson, Hubbard

WR: Sutton, Pittman, G Davis, M Thomas, James 

I can put a waiver claim in for Chase Edmonds as well. 

it's fine, especially with the unknown that is Thomas / Davis right now. I Just cut Henderson in my league...I'm very, very concerned about that Rams offense in some regards and the running offense is at the top of that list. Mostert is a guy that I think is good to have on your roster, but in a perfect world you never have to start him, if that makes sense. Hopkins will play a role on your starting lineup in some weeks 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Viking said:

He rejected Pierce and Sutton for Diggs but countered with Mike Evans. Does that seem fair? I have concerns with the Bucs offense and I'm worried about Evan's target share early on (beside last week). @JaguarCrazy2832 @NYRaider

I don't know that there is much of a difference between Evans and Sutton. Hell, I'm not 100% convinced that Evans is the better fantasy player ROS. I see no reason to do this. It really feels like you're just giving Pierce away in this scenario. 

• Like 1

Someone offered me Adam Thielen and Kyle Pitts for Dallas Goedert.  

My roster is:

QB Jalen Hurts

RB David Montgomery

RB James Robinson

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Brandin Cooks

TE Zach Ertz

FLEX Garrett Wilson

DEF Packers

Bench

RB James Conner

WR DJ Moore

TE Dallas Goedert

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Khalil Herbert

DEF Dallas

RB Eno Benjamin

Would you do it? Who would you drop if you would?  0.5 PPR.

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Someone offered me Adam Thielen and Kyle Pitts for Dallas Goedert.  

My roster is:

QB Jalen Hurts

RB David Montgomery

RB James Robinson

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Brandin Cooks

TE Zach Ertz

FLEX Garrett Wilson

DEF Packers

Bench

RB James Conner

WR DJ Moore

TE Dallas Goedert

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Khalil Herbert

DEF Dallas

RB Eno Benjamin

Would you do it? Who would you drop if you would?  0.5 PPR.

I'd keep Goedert for the stack with Hurts and offer him Ertz instead. I probably wouldn't want Kyle Pitts back though. 

Thinking about buying a dip on a couple of players. Its a super flex league and I need a second QB. I have Jonathan Taylor, Alvin Kamara and Saquon Barkley. 

Another guy in my league has Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon and Aaron Rodgers (who he is sitting). 

I'm thinking, if JT is back to healthy next week and Cook has another meh game, that I may offer JT for Cook + Rodgers? I'd prefer Mixon, but the league is a lot of Bengals fans, so that may be a tall order lol. I'm very skittish on Taylor right now, tbh. Rodgers has been down, but my league heavily penalizes INTS (-4), so the fact that he is still going to throw 200 yards 2 td / 0 ints actually has a decent amount of value as a second QB. 

25 minutes ago, Rsilva2516 said:

Got a trade happening in one of my leagues and I think it’s just a bad trade and want some opinions

Diggs, Jacobs, Pitts traded for

Pittman, Lamar, and Dameon Pierce

Very lopsided trade. Pitts is a huge bust this year.

Lamar and Diggs cancel each other out point wise but only 3 other QBs can consistently win you a game week to week. So Lamar > Diggs

and Dameon Pierce and Pittman > Jacobs by a pretty fair margin imo.