Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

8 hours ago, FinSting said:

Hill and Waddle feels like Duper and Clayton, all over again. So many chunk plays. 

I'm curious as teams start respecting Tua more, if they start playing y'all the way they've played our offense the past year or two. Baltimore is an aggressive defense, and that's always been the worst way to handle Hill against us. So most teams have gone super conservative with their safeties. I'm curious if teams start to adapt and see that it wasn't just Mahomes + Hill that demanded that respect, but either Mahomes OR Hill. Gotta play Hill the same in Miami as they did in KC.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm curious as teams start respecting Tua more, if they start playing y'all the way they've played our offense the past year or two. Baltimore is an aggressive defense, and that's always been the worst way to handle Hill against us. So most teams have gone super conservative with their safeties. I'm curious if teams start to adapt and see that it wasn't just Mahomes + Hill that demanded that respect, but either Mahomes OR Hill. Gotta play Hill the same in Miami as they did in KC.

That seems like how the Patriots designed their defense for the season opener. They covered Hill quite well, though he still almost hit 100 yds receiving. 

The strategery of this game is always interesting. If Team A does X, Team B does Y, and weird things happen. Until Team A adjusts, causing Team B to adjust too, and the game is afoot.