GDT 9/18/22 - Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (1-0) - 1pm EST

drd23

24 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Sky isn’t falling but i’m not going to be completely nonchalant about this loss either.

With what the AFC figures to be this year (an absolute dog fight), losing an AFC tiebreak game to a team that figures to be very much in the mix for one of those wildcards in your home opener up 21 in the 4th isn’t going to sit well come week 17 when we’re looking at the playoff picture. Miami essentially has 2 games on us now.

We really should win this division, so I don't even think we need to mess around with wild card spots. It'll be really disappointing if we don't, as I think we are clearly the best team this year AND we have a last place schedule. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

We really should win this division, so I don't even think we need to mess around with wild card spots. It'll be really disappointing if we don't, as I think we are clearly the best team this year AND we have a last place schedule. 

That’s probably the easiest path, for sure.

But Waddle and Hill just put up 400+ yards on us...as of now i’m not expecting to slow Cincy with Chase + Higgins + Boyd in the slightest despite how they’ve looked against other teams so far...need to see us stop them after what transpired last year before I believe we can beat them and take over this division. 

Edited by Ray Reed

Things I care about in order:

Joe MF Flacco beat the Browns in Cleveland in elite fashion
The Ravens blew a 3 TD lead, gave up 6 TD to Tua, and wasted an MVP game from Lamar
No Ravens starters lost to season ending injury (pretty sure)
Steelers lost
Bengals lost
I won my fantasy matchup

So, really not a bad day of football for me

Edited by wackywabbit