GDT 9/18/22 - Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (1-0) - 1pm EST

drd23

5 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Which is exactly why Roman won't make any type of adjustments. Ravens running Lamar to the left side was disastrous all game and they kept doing it, lol.

I'm gonna try to see if I can find anything this week that shows our YPC based on personnel and also pre-snap motion usage. I guarantee you it's a striking difference.

2 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I guess one good thing we can feel good about today is Joe Flacco spinning up and beating the Browns. Thanks, Mighty Joe Flacco. Also Lamar playing insane, too.

Yea, I'm not really discouraged by this loss. It's week 2. Some great highs and low lows that may or may not carry over long term.

Flacco getting the win over the Browns is the greatest non-Ravens result I wanted this year.

Bruh tyreek hill and jaylen Waddle had 22 catches 361 yards and 4 TDs lol… Secondary most trash I Ever seen lmao… Good game lamar though… you can’t do it by yourself my boy… The fact that Lamar had 119 of our 155 rush yards is ridiculous… People gon blame Hamilton (which he did make some bad decisions) I still blame coaching… because the fact that we weren’t in double high safety the entire second half is beyond unacceptable… then u give up a 30 plus yard draw play to set up the game winning score on top of that… Bro our pass defense has somehow managed to get worse… lol… I didn’t think it was possible 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Yea, I'm not really discouraged by this loss. It's week 2. Some great highs and low lows that may or may not carry over long term.

Flacco getting the win over the Browns is the greatest non-Ravens result I wanted this year.

I just hate when we're losing and the meltdown is coming, Harbaugh just sits there with that stupid look on his face. Like, y'all didn't make adjustments to the adjustment and buried your heads in the sand.

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

I just hate when we're losing and the meltdown is coming, Harbaugh just sits there with that stupid look on his face. Like, y'all didn't make adjustments to the adjustment and buried your heads in the sand.

It seems that way when the results aren't changing, but they did switch from dropping back to blitzing. They just didn't have the bodies to cover the most ridiculous duo (and a very good TE) and Tua was good enough to take advantage.

Sky isn’t falling but i’m not going to be completely nonchalant about this loss either.

With what the AFC figures to be this year (an absolute dog fight), losing an AFC tiebreak game to a team that figures to be very much in the mix for one of those wildcards in your home opener up 21 in the 4th isn’t going to sit well come week 17 when we’re looking at the playoff picture. Miami essentially has 2 games on us now.

Edited by Ray Reed