• if you stare into the sun
    • Horny
    • Horny horny
    • kiwi as a new mod
    • Mike
    • Nudetaynes butt hole
  3. 3. who wins

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yesterday was legitimately a new personal low for me as a fan. I've said it before and it's always been true before, but yesterday really takes the cake.

I’m still just stunned.  I really thought we’d moved beyond this clown ****.

I feel like this season is gonna go *** up and someone gets fired, turnover, y’all know the routine.  I’m just not ready for that again.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m still just stunned.  I really thought we’d moved beyond this clown ****.

I feel like this season is gonna go *** up and someone gets fired, turnover, y’all know the routine.  I’m just not ready for that again.  

Low key I'm legitimately worried that this season goes to **** and we panic fire Stefanski and start the circus cycle full swing all over again. I can't do this again...I just don't have the energy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Low key I'm legitimately worried that this season goes to **** and we panic fire Stefanski and start the circus cycle full swing all over again. I can't do this again...I just don't have the energy.

Yeah, same.  I just want one normal *** season without a circus at QB or suspended players or whatever else.  Just like a bog standard *** off-season.

Idk, maybe Jimmy has learned and just makes Stefanski fire woods or something.  Id expect a normal person to give this group (Berry and Stefanski) at least through next season, but Jimmy is gonna Jimmy 

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, same.  I just want one normal *** season without a circus at QB or suspended players or whatever else.  Just like a bog standard *** off-season.

Idk, maybe Jimmy has learned and just makes Stefanski fire woods or something.  Id expect a normal person to give this group (Berry and Stefanski) at least through next season, but Jimmy is gonna Jimmy 

I'd have hoped with the 11 game Watson suspension this is a free pass for all offensive coaches so long as they don't lose the locker room. I also think it's 100% reasonable to make Stefanski fire Woods if this happens again. This defense is too talented to have stuff like that happen, aside from it being inexcusable at any level of football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yesterday was legitimately a new personal low for me as a fan. I've said it before and it's always been true before, but yesterday really takes the cake.

There's always lower.gif

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We could only hope.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That's gonna be a no from Jimmy, dawg.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That gonna be a no from Jimmy, dawg.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

😂

I seem to remember y'all going to bat for that POS Woods 😉.

He did well enough down the stretch last year, especially considering COVID protocols, injuries, and what he had to work with in those games. Now he has zero excuses and guys clearly aren't prepared. That's on him. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He did well enough down the stretch last year, especially considering COVID protocols, injuries, and what he had to work with in those games. Now he has zero excuses and guys clearly aren't prepared. That's on him. 

I still thought the eyeball test last year was bad, even though the stats somehow looked good. I think it's just that the secondary is talented and Garrett creates pressure. I think Woods is not good. But we'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The soft zone isn’t what bothered me.

It’s the fact that we’re a scheme that relies on communication and Joe Woods MUST know our guys suck at communicating.

The soft zone bothers me. LOL

We drafted top tier man corners and are playing heavy soft zone without any blitz concepts. It's a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1